• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think that's more down to how desperate he is to get a club. I'd be surprised if you took him on it has to be said.

My thoughts exactly Andy, I dont really rate him much and that is not just because he played for Southend, we have much better players than Francis at the club already, but as normal with a change of manager some faces fit and some dont!

My thoughts exactly Andy, I dont really rate him much and that is not just because he played for Southend, we have much better players than Francis at the club already, but as normal with a change of manager some faces fit and some dont!

I really hope colchester do sign him so he can be anonymous for them aswell and cost them points with misses from 3 yards. Total waste of space. 1 good game then 5 poor games.

How will your new pitch fair come the bad weather? Its all about the drainage and a new turf wont last come february.

Tommy, they have trebled the drainage that we have under the pitch compared to what was there last season.

I know Laurent well and as part of an initiation ceremony he was forced to **** JFC on his first days training. Apparantly its what the local expect.

I really hope colchester do sign him so he can be anonymous for them aswell and cost them points with misses from 3 yards. Total waste of space. 1 good game then 5 poor games.

How will your new pitch fair come the bad weather? Its all about the drainage and a new turf wont last come february.

Still better than some of the crap we had last season!

Oh dear...

John Ward is set to step up his search for a new loan signing.

But the Colchester United manager has ruled out any move for former Southend United attacker Francis Laurent.

Ward has decided against signing the Frenchman, having invited the free agent to train with his squad last week.

Ward said: “I'm looking around the loan side of it to see if I can get one in. “I've let Francis go, simply because I think he's a good four to six weeks behind everyone in terms of general fitness and I can't wait."

Back