• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Frankie Sandford vs Fearne Cotton

Who tingles your dingle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MK Shrimper

Striker
First tie of the Totty Cup, brought to you by me as Glasgow hasn't paid his Interweb bills as usual.....

So our first tie of this esteemed competition brings...

Frankie Sandford (Pringlejon) vs Fearne Cotton (marvel315)

Have a little soft spot for Ms Cotton - even though I am in my 50's! she is the spitting image of my childhood sweetheart - so every time I see Ms Cotton I have nice memories/flashbacks to my early teens. Will be supporting Ms Cotton all the way through the comp and hopefully on to victory!

Here we go then...frankie sandford aka the sexiest one from the saturdays. She's an essex girl so realistically she could be reading this and everyone that votes for her will probably get a message from her later offering a free sexual act of your choice...

Here's a couple of pics...

441261sv3.jpg

article-1172881-049DC07F000005DC-635_468x618.jpg

A vote for frankie is a vote against Gordon Brown
A vote for frankie is a vote for a woman that doesn't have a 'radio face'
A vote for frankie will increase the chance of a deadline day creative midfielder signing today

VOTE FOR FRANKIE...more pics will be up later...though i highly advise watching any of the saturdays music videos for an instant erection...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfGzWntCbxY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPwmr2FWn4

and a lot more..just visit any generic video streaming website.

Here we go then...frankie sandford aka the sexiest one from the saturdays. She's an essex girl so realistically she could be reading this and everyone that votes for her will probably get a message from her later offering a free sexual act of your choice...

Here's a couple of pics...

441261sv3.jpg

article-1172881-049DC07F000005DC-635_468x618.jpg

A vote for frankie is a vote against Gordon Brown
A vote for frankie is a vote for a woman that doesn't have a 'radio face'
A vote for frankie will increase the chance of a deadline day creative midfielder signing today

VOTE FOR FRANKIE...more pics will be up later...though i highly advise watching any of the saturdays music videos for an instant erection...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfGzWntCbxY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPwmr2FWn4

and a lot more..just visit any generic video streaming website.

She absolutely gets it. Brilliant. Can't wait to get home tonight!

does that **** want to get away scot free for any more drugs related crime. irritating scrubby little scaghead can do one!

Although not the fittest one out of the Saturdays, she certainly beats old Fearne

Fern Cotton looks like a trans gender, herion overdosing hobo. The other bird whoever she may be is miles ahead of her.

It's so difficult.

Frankie was in S Club Juniors so it's almost beyond the pale to think of her in totty terms.

On the other hand how could I vote for Fern, someone I'd like to see finish the competition without oxygen, let alone the Totty Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back