• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freaky eaters and/or refusers

MK Shrimper

Striker
I was going to post this in the fruit thread....

I have a nephew (fully grown) who won't eat any fruit of any variety - stupid boy, they're like nature's sweets. Also barely touches veg or anything green.

Me - there is very little I won't scoff...not a fan of fresh cream, but if push came to shove.....

Anyone on here, or any relative you'd like to out as a fool.

I don't like most shellfish (apart from oysters and Lobster) or most oily fish apart from smoked salmon.

Smoked salmon is the bacon of the supermarket fish section.

Kev has an adult (or almost) niece and a nephew who are incredibly fussy eaters. The niece isn't quite as bad, but eats no salad veg, and very few "proper" veg. The nephew eats nuggets and chips for dinner and that's it, he does eat a little fruit but not much.

There's little I won't try, and little I refuse to eat - anchovies are the devil's food though!

I don't eat fish, the smell of it or when you walk past a fish counter puts me well off.

My weirdest one is milk, I don't drink the stuff. I will have a tiny drop in my tea (normally drink green tea instead) but if any touches my skin it makes me feel sick. I have tried drinking it but it just makes me throw up, have no ideas as to why this hatred for the stuff.

My sister doesn't eat fruit or vegetables and hasn't since she was about two. Strange woman.

I don't eat fish, the smell of it or when you walk past a fish counter puts me well off.

My weirdest one is milk, I don't drink the stuff. I will have a tiny drop in my tea (normally drink green tea instead) but if any touches my skin it makes me feel sick. I have tried drinking it but it just makes me throw up, have no ideas as to why this hatred for the stuff.

Lactose intolerant?

Lactose intolerant?

stupid6__.jpg

My mates wife is very fussy.

Anywhere we used to go she would order ham, egg and chips, no matter what type of restaurant we were in.

The thought of even eating pizza was too much.

Drove my mate potty.

A former workmate of mine brought a banana into work and asked "How do you eat this?". Mind you, he is a Spammer. Not the food version though.

My mates wife is very fussy.

Anywhere we used to go she would order ham, egg and chips, no matter what type of restaurant we were in.

The thought of even eating pizza was too much.

Drove my mate potty.

You have to admit though, you can't go wrong with Ham, Egg and Chips. One of my favorites.

I used to be really fussy as a kid, but now I'll eat just about anything. Even had sheep's head (including brain) last year, and you know what? It was bloody nice!

Draw the line at Pot Noodle though

I was going to post this in the fruit thread....

I have a nephew (fully grown) who won't eat any fruit of any variety - stupid boy, they're like nature's sweets. Also barely touches veg or anything green.

Me - there is very little I won't scoff...not a fan of fresh cream, but if push came to shove.....

Anyone on here, or any relative you'd like to out as a fool.

Won't eat:
Curry
Baked Beans
Any Chinese or Indian
Lamb
Pasta
Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli

Absolutely love Boiled Sausages with boiled onions and potatoes which some people think is an odd dinner.

Back