• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy Eastwood is Rubbish

So it would seem that our hugely over-rated ex-Conference player Eastwood has benefitted from a ridiculously poor defensive showing at struggling Bristol City to bag himself a lucky hat-trick on his birthday.

No doubt there'll be a number of scouts at the next few games.
In the spirit of humanity (and to prevent fans of any other club having to put up with the sort of half-hearted lack of effort we see from Eastwood every match) I'd like to save any of you scouts the frustration of a wasted journey.

Freddy Eastwood is absolutely rubbish.

I trust that other fans will join me in providing an honest and un-biased view on the lack of ability that this man carries onto the field. Seriously, bring back Graeme Jones so we can have a bit of quality in the side.

Freddy Eastwood - we're carrying him.
So s%&te is he that half of our fans can't even be bothered to get his name right.

Yeah, totally agree - of course we've made the commitment to sign him so we have to keep on playing him but it is only right that we let other clubs know how poor he is.

Having such an over-rated player in our team is a burden we shall have to bear, but it's the only honourable thing we can do.

Yeah, that Eastwood chap is complete crap. Let's get Barrington Belgrave back!
tounge.gif

Eastwood, for god sake why did we sign him he is so useless, for god sake my gran could have scored them goals yesterday

Lawrie Dudfield please come back we need you, we're top of the league and want tilly and brush out i can't believe he let you go, you were going to be behind our promotion campaign, please come back

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Oct. 30 2005,09:34)]So it would seem that our hugely over-rated ex-Conference player Eastwood has benefitted from a ridiculously poor defensive showing at struggling Bristol City to bag himself a lucky hat-trick on his birthday.

In the spirit of humanity (and to prevent fans of any other club having to put up with the sort of half-hearted lack of effort we see from Eastwood every match) I'd like to save any of you scouts the frustration of a wasted journey.

I trust that other fans will join me in providing an honest and un-biased view on the lack of ability that this man carries onto the field. Seriously, bring back Graeme Jones so we can have a bit of quality in the side.

So s%&te is he that half of our fans can't even be bothered to get his name right.
I cant believe what i am hearing. do you really think that?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Oct. 30 2005,11:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Oct. 30 2005,11:10)]bring back Tes the 'cat' Bramble
Now that's just going too far....  
mad.gif

tounge.gif
No it's not.

We've only got one 'keeper at the moment!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Oct. 30 2005,09:34)]So it would seem that our hugely over-rated ex-Conference player Eastwood has benefitted from a ridiculously poor defensive showing at struggling Bristol City to bag himself a lucky hat-trick on his birthday.

At last, someone else has woken up and smelled coffee !

tounge.gif

I have been saying for a while now...the boy can't finish a milkshake.
But no-one listens.
Ryman Div 1 at best. The sooner people and Tilly lighten up to that, the better. Oh how I long for just half an hour of Sade N'Diaye...

I believe Tony Richards is the man that you'll be needing back. Though you may have to fight us for him.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ Oct. 30 2005,13:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Oct. 30 2005,11:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Oct. 30 2005,11:10)]bring back Tes the 'cat' Bramble
Now that's just going too far....
mad.gif
tounge.gif
No it's not.

We've only got one 'keeper at the moment!
Ah yes. We could use some cover for Bart in the short term.
wink.gif

Why doesn't Tilson try to sign that Lee Trundle bloke fron Swansea?.
Scores loads of goals and indeed got a hat-trick yesterday.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fiftyone @ Oct. 30 2005,21:53)]Why doesn't Tilson try to sign that Lee Trundle bloke fron Swansea?.
Scores loads of goals and indeed got a hat-trick yesterday.
smile.gif
Because he's a fat cheating scouse *******?!?
wink.gif

Back