• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy Eastwood linked again

Magnum PI

Private Detective
I have just had a text from a friend who swears Freddy is signing on loan tomorrow until the end of the season. Apparently he was at the game again tonight (which matches up with the fact he wasnt in the Wolves squad).

Wolves dont want him, and Tilson doesnt seem that keen, but Ron wants him back

My mate has a pretty bad track record on issues such as this but he seems extremely sure this is happening.

I know it would be your mates fault, but as the messanger you will be shot down if this does not happen tomorrow!!

I would love for this to be true, would give us three strikers who could realistically score goals for us.

Anyone else know if he was at the game tonight?

As much as I'd love Eastwood back, I'd be more concerned if a player was arriving that is not wanted by the management

I think there may be legs in this for the first time. I've always been fairly cynical about Freddy coming back but i think this may be on the cards. Just a hunch but it's all starting to add up...

As much as I'd love Eastwood back, I'd be more concerned if a player was arriving that is not wanted by the management

100% agreed fella

I for one dont belive it for a second and dont want him back anyway

Seems it could be the case, with the Revell injury and Barnard and to a lesser extent Robson-Kanu not fit.

No offence to Magnum PI but I'm choosing to take this with a huge pinch of salt. I'd love it to be true but I don't think we'll be seeing Freddy in a Southend shirt again for a long time.

No offence to Magnum PI but I'm choosing to take this with a huge pinch of salt. I'd love it to be true but I don't think we'll be seeing Freddy in a Southend shirt again for a long time.

I did make it clear this wasnt my lead, and I am equally suspicious but if he was at roots hall tonight, then why !?

If that was true, I would bank on us going up via the play-off, Freddy did'nt have a proper goodbye to the fans as he been injured for the last 5 games, so its his chance to come back and go out on high as an hero again in SUFC fans eyes.

Any help we need to get promotion will do for me, Ron Martin seem hellbent on going up this season.

PS: Iam not worried if that rumour was c**k and bulls story, I look forward to Barnard coming back.

If that was true, I would bank on us going up via the play-off, Freddy did'nt have a proper goodbye to the fans as he been injured for the last 5 games, so its his chance to come back and go out on high as an hero again in SUFC fans eyes.

Any help we need to get promotion will do for me, Ron Martin seem hellbent on going up this season.

PS: Iam not worried if that rumour was c**k and bulls story, I look forward to Barnard coming back.

Agreed, it would mean us going up, I am convinced!!

explanation please?

He came to see me for a quick chat half time during the Bournemouth game and said....."wait until you see Walker in the second Half" i mentioned his heart condition and he said "we have had that checked by our own doctors and there is no problem" "He will light up the second half".............

He was not wrong was he?????????

Back