• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Thanks to all that donated to the fund to allow us to make a presentation to Freddy on your behalf.

The Framed Montage is now ready and we are hoping to be able to present it to him before the game this coming Saturday, failing that it will be in the very near future.

The Plaque at the bottom reads:
PRESENTED TO
FREDDY EASTWOOD
"LEGEND"
SOUTHEND UNITED F.C.
FROM
SHRIMPERZONE.COM

29li9fn.jpg

Well Eureka we have got a date to make the presentation.. It is this coming Friday 10 minutes before kick off against Burton on the pitch at RH. Ken Taylor, Ken Mcnasty and hopefully Richard Smith will be there to take some piccies for us.

We did say on the Fund Raising thread that we would pick a name at random from all those that donated to be there and help with the presentation. I put all the names into the hat and Delr's name was pulled out. So hopefully he can make it.

It has taken a while to tie Freddy down to a time but we got there in the end. We will announce the winner of the great prize offered by Andy Thorne and his Outstanding Branding company next week.

Thanks to SK at the club and Ken Taylor for bringing this all together.

Damn I just realised I now need a picture for the wall at home.. :winking:

Wait untill you see him waddle on the pitch Friday, the boy has changed, see him a few weeks ago and he now has even more timber:'(

Wait untill you see him waddle on the pitch Friday, the boy has changed, see him a few weeks ago and he now has even more timber:'(

So what.

Freddy is a legend and irrespective of that, he's free to live the lifestyle that he chooses. I don't get people preoccupation with other people's weight/size etc.

Post up some photos of yourself on here and let's all judge you...

So what.

Freddy is a legend and irrespective of that, he's free to live the lifestyle that he chooses. I don't get people preoccupation with other people's weight/size etc.

Post up some photos of yourself on here and let's all judge you...
there is always one ain't there, weren't having a dig, take a chill pill pal:winking:

It went well, everyone was on time, Freddy really liked it and thanked us profusely and there was a lot of applause --- more for Freddy than for the Zone but that was to be expected.

Most cheers and applause I have received since my film star days. :smile:

thanks chaps for the chance to take part in the presentation - a very enjoyable evening - then the match started :'(

Had a call from the Eastwoods after the game. Freddy is very impressed with the montage which he said he would treasure, he was also full of praise and appreciation of the fans.
Hurry up and get that computer running Rich I know you just moved yesterday, but we want to see the pics! :unsure:

Back