• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

U bunch of sad of to**ers, you really are. Fair enough Fat Fred is a total arse and thats from a toon fan, but to have the never ending dig at us for coming back with a vengance and re-lighting the North East with a decent club is getting old now.

IF and its a big bloody IF, your club actually made it to a decent league and the fans (not came back coz you got none), but you got some more would anyone hold it against you?

And as for that mackem pile of crap, 40k in the EPL, and now an AVG att of 25k, where did all your fans fuk off to? Back to the gutters thats where. Go have a bath scum.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dox @ Nov. 30 2004,19:47)]U bunch of sad of to**ers, you really are. Fair enough Fat Fred is a total arse and thats from a toon fan, but to have the never ending dig at us for coming back with a vengance and re-lighting the North East with a decent club is getting old now.

IF and its a big bloody IF, your club actually made it to a decent league and the fans (not came back coz you got none), but you got some more would anyone hold it against you?

And as for that mackem pile of crap, 40k in the EPL, and now an AVG att of 25k, where did all your fans fuk off to? Back to the gutters thats where. Go have a bath scum.
So black and white knob, are you really 12 year old or did you just never complete English at school? And I don't know how you dare say we have fans that are part time when you're attendences pre-'92 were absolutely f**king terrible. On top of this, you have seen many more quality players at the landfill you call St. James than we have at the SOL or Roker Park over recent years so this is where you get your "fans" from.

Last season we (Sunderland) saw our team lose in the play-off semi final on penalties in a sh*te league with admittedly average players and we clapped and cheered our players off the pitch in the last game of the season. Alternatively last season you (Newcastle if you need reminding) saw your team qualify for a european tournament with a lot of quality players and when it came to the last day of the season, all that could be heard was boo's. Even the players walk around the pitch was only watched by your proper fans (i.e. probably not you) which equates to around 25,000 people.

by the way what about in the 19th century when Sunderland AFC agreed to have 3 matches at St. James' for your struggling (at the time) club? If we hadn't have done that (which Fat Fred implies in his speach saying clubs should look after themselves) your lot might not even have a club to support.

By the way, I forgot to add, I look forward to Sounness taking you down you barcoded scum.

Barcoded scum?! Love it!!!

WS

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 30 2004,21:24)]By the way, I forgot to add, I look forward to Sounness taking you down you barcoded scum.
I'm sorry but that last line had me in stitches
biggrin.gif

How dare you denegrate one of the top 8 clubs in the world?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?///////////

We who had huge crowds like 7,900 against Norwich

And just before we were re-founded as NUFC1992
got 14,000 the week before St. Keegan came as manager

And as a super-club have won absolutely jack-sh*t in 50 year

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dox @ Nov. 30 2004,19:47)]U bunch of sad of to**ers, you really are. Fair enough Fat Fred is a total arse and thats from a toon fan, but to have the never ending dig at us for coming back with a vengance and re-lighting the North East with a decent club is getting old now.
What? Middlesborough?

What a complete twaghead. I actually hope he dies of a heart attack. He has actually gained the hatred of 72 clubs fans, the massive Jehovah. **** off, ****.

Haha, Iv seen it all now, we have gone from arguing with Orient, to rucking with a Sunderland fan.

FWIW, Lets face it, the club has been full of corruption and sleaze. The guy is a total c**t and i hope he finds himself in the 2nd division having to take his seat in the luxury surroundings of Plainmoor. w***er.

Fat Fred = Scum = Newcastle

FACT!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>*** FTM 2-1 ***</span>

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hello lads and lasses.

Your thread has found it's way onto the Sunderland message board the SMB and as you can imagine this topic has created some interesting debate since yesterday evening.

The black and whites on the whole condemn Fat Freddies words, but a stuborn few refuse to be critical of their lord and master.

I thought a little history lesson would be useful;

September 7th 1892
February 25th 1893
April 12th 1893

Do these dates mean anything to anybody (particularly NJS)?

No thought not.

These were the dates of the 3 benefit matches played by Sunderland at St James Park shortly after Newcastle East End moved into the ground of the, bankrupt club Newcastle West End and changed their name to Newcastle United.

The newly named club was struggling financially due to the fact that the old West End fans refused to follow their once bitter rivals and the East End fans were upset that their team had been moved out of their traditional heartland.

Sunderland were English Champions at that point in time and had invitations to appear at financially lucrative benefits far and wide. They chose however to forgo their share of the gate receipts for these three games which attracted 6000, 7000 and 2000 respectively. The first 2 of these were particularly decent gates for that period and very large by United’s standards.

These games were an awful long time ago and will have no place in the history of our neighbours as they were ‘pre-keegan’, however the moral behind Sunderland’s decision to play is timeless.

Those of a black and white persuasion should perhaps consider the fact that had the current Sunderland board in 1892/1893 had similar views to the current chairman of Newcastle United, there may not even be a Newcastle United to be chairman of.

Some 60 odd years later Newcastle had the opportunity to return a North East favour when Gateshead applied for re-election for the first and only time in their history.

Newcastle United were the only North East club to vote against them.

The fans of everbody's second favourite club were moved by my points and were quick to point out that I am a sad bitter tw*t.

Well, I would rather be a sad bitter tw*t than a fan of a club which is run by one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Dec. 01 2004,00:17)]Hello lads and lasses.

Your thread has found it&#39;s way onto the Sunderland message board the SMB and as you can imagine this topic has created some interesting debate since yesterday evening.

The black and whites on the whole condemn Fat Freddies words, but a stuborn few refuse to be critical of their lord and master.

I thought a little history lesson would be useful;

No wonder you feel a little antipathy to them&#33;

Very interesting post. Sadly Fat Freddie is only interested in the size of his bank account, where the next foreign brothel is, and slagging off the fans he purports to praise for being so thick as to pay over the odds for shirts which, as has been so ably pointed out already, aren&#39;t even in colour.

hahaha

I can&#39;t believe we&#39;ve got Sunderland and Newcastle fans bickering ina thread on a Southend message board. Brilliance.

Nice history lesson, tynevalleyblackcat. I&#39;ll be sure to regurgitate it to the Newcastle fans I&#39;ve had this conversation with. Or I might just do what I susually do when I talk to Newcastle fans and just say &quot;4-0&quot; over and over again....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Dec. 01 2004,00:17)]Your thread has found it&#39;s way onto the Sunderland message board the SMB and as you can imagine this topic has created some interesting debate since yesterday evening.
Fame at last&#33;

biggrin.gif
cool.gif

All we need now is someone to plant this on a Newcastle messageboard and we won&#39;t be able to get a word in edgeways about a fine 2-0 win away from home&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

All very interesting - especially the stuff about Newcastle voting against Gateshead&#39;s re-election. But now no-longer specifically relevant to the Shrimpers... so it&#39;s being moved to the All Leagues Chit-Chat forum.

Barcodes - classic. Everyone&#39;s second favourite team... my arse&#33;

laugh.gif

IIRC Keegan , around the time of his famous spat with Ferguson said something along the lines of &quot;People should remeber, when I arrived our Rivals were Southend United not Manchester United&quot; slightly incorrect as we were 15 or so places higher than them at the time but still worth repeating.

There is STILL a SMB putting 2-1 on his posts...

AFTER ALL THIS TIME.
biggrin.gif

Sad c**t&#33;

A bit like Fat Fred and his ridiculous statements really.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper Zoo @ Nov. 30 2004,18:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 30 2004,13:35)]Or how the massed ranks of the Toon Army... all 15,000 of them... came to watch our trip to St. James's Park.
That's a gross misrepresentation Matt and you know it.

It was some way short of 15,000.  The crowd, I'm sure they announced, was 14,000 and something and if you take away the Southend contingent of 14 people, 2 parrots and a tin of salmon you have even less.

But hey, next season it was way over 30,000 of those ever so loyal, never ever ever miss a game, totally fanatical geordie army.  Such a bunch of cheapskates they won't even buy colour shirts.

Dirty black & white scum.
There was actually a good 500 Southend fans there that night so the home support was less than 14,000.

What Shepperd forgets is that us non-Premier$hite fans are forced to subsidy Premier$hite clubs through our Sky Sports subscriptions. Personally I only subsecribe for the non-Prem football, cricket and golf. If I could get rid of the Prem coverage (for a discount) I would without a moments hesitation, as I'm sure many people would. Where would that leave idiots like Shepperd?

mad.gif

Back