• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

free agents

nattrazz

has anyone notice some of the players that have become avaliable on free transfers recently for example ex-shrimper andy rammell and george clegg an ex-manutd player furthermore leigh bromby and mark robins from sheffield weds can anyone suggest any others that could be interesting.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nattrazz @ May 17 2004,10:24)]has anyone notice some of the players that have become avaliable on free transfers recently for example ex-shrimper andy rammell and george clegg an ex-manutd player furthermore leigh bromby and mark robins from sheffield weds can anyone suggest any others that could be interesting.
I have noticed the massive list of free agents and am busy combining fantasy, wishful thinking, wild speculation and youthful naiveity to draw up a shortlist of players that are definately signing for us this summer.

I'll get back to you soon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 17 2004,11:23)]a shortlist of players that are definately signing
Will the shortlist be full of spelling mistakes too? Oh goody, I can't wait...

tounge.gif
ghostface.gif

I've heard that Terry Bum, an experienced centre forward (p307 scored 400) at Barnsley has been released and Tilson is making an offer in the near future. Also, young 6'9" goalkeeper Ray Arse is in talks with club after being relased by Rotherham. I don't know whether we can get him because apparently Hull are after him too but highly rated winger Micky Cod from Grimsby is available for peanuts due to a falling out with manager. The one that interests me most is the tiny centre-half from Oxford who we were linked with a few months back- Peter b******s. He was captain of their reserves and is great mates with Che Wilson.

I've just looked on soccer base and there are no such players as Terry Bum or Micky Cod. Who posts this sh*t?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 17 2004,12:59)]I've just looked on soccer base and there are no such players as Terry Bum or Micky Cod. Who posts this sh*t?
someone with the same IP address as yourself.

whoops.

Back