• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Be prepared to spend over an hour on the blower ..... Also they cannot post tickets out now so either pick them up before friday from roots hall or at shrewsbury on the day.

Jobs a good un though --- saves me £60 petrol + £10 each on match tickets ... Cheers Ron !!!!

:loyalsupporter:Que Sera Sera , Wherever we ll be we ll be .... We re going to Shrewsbury ..... Que Sera sera ......

Can't see a way to book online for the travel. Is it a case of ringing up the ticket office and they include the travel as well?

Yes, you need to ring the ticket office if you want free coach travel. I was on the line for 40 mins but it was my works phone bill. Started at 24th in the queue and it sounded busy in the background.

Great gesture form Ron, I really couldn't have been able to afford it otherwise

Even though there is free transport and ticket I'm giving it a miss. It's a great gesture but I'm thinking of morecambe a few years back.

We are now massively up against it. The team appear to want to throw it away after all their hard work.

Is misery your natural state or do you reserve it for special occasions?

I know we all have views on RM but that is a very good gesture from him...... Well done Ron....

I've always said it, we could do a lot worse than having Ron as our Chairman.

scrap the free tickets and purchase the new stadium, you tight ******* :winking:

Can't see a way to book online for the travel. Is it a case of ringing up the ticket office and they include the travel as well?

That was referring to those already booked away travel online via the Trust Website.

Places on the coaches can now only be booked by ringing the Ticket Office.

Must admit, was due to go and then after Charlton and Monday performances decided i couldn't justify the expense for three of us to go, but this has made all the difference. Now booked 7 of us in total. Just hope the team turn up, in recent weeks big followings and support at home hasnt led to wins!! we go in hope though

Following on from Tuesday's announcement that the club are providing free travel and reduced ticket prices to the away game at Shrewsbury on Saturday 22nd April the Trust would like to confirm that all bookings made with us prior to the announcement are included in the free travel offer and that all original pick-up times and points are still valid.

Any booking made and paid for via our Online Booking Service will be refunded in full over the coming days.

As announced by the club any new bookings will be for the Roots Hall pick-up only and as usual the Trust are working closely with SUFC to ensure everything runs smoothly on the day.

The coaches will be departing from Roots Hall at 8.30am and there will be plenty of free parking.
Further details on how to book both match tickets and travel can be found on the club's website here.

Space will be limited on the coaches so please ensure you book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please note that all coach seats must be booked in advance as we will be unable to provide spaces for supporters who just turn up on the day.

The Trust would like to thank the club for this generous offer.

I'm booked on one of the 0830 Roots Hall departures. Fro experience of this happening before, I'm not going to get to Roots Hall until 0820. Will there be enough parking do you think? I know it's a big old car park but didn't know if there are going to be 800 cars turning up and / or a Boot Fair to content with.

Cheers for advice...

I'm booked on one of the 0830 Roots Hall departures. Fro experience of this happening before, I'm not going to get to Roots Hall until 0820. Will there be enough parking do you think? I know it's a big old car park but didn't know if there are going to be 800 cars turning up and / or a Boot Fair to content with.

Cheers for advice...

Taking a chance at that time Juggler90. Don't forget the coaches will probably be going in there as well for boarding?. Cant see them all lining up along Vic Ave?.

How much was the original allocation,
according to club the discount ends at 3 today ,with about 400 left

think we were given 1,000 tickets but there away end holds 1,800 so not sure, hopefully 1,400 sold would be nice:thumbsup:
Club tweeted yesterday that the allocation was 1,500. So if 400 tickets left then we are up to 1,100 that was about an hour ago.

Back