• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Beat me to it!

Got to be said that this is a great gesture from Ron - lets hope we see an away crowd of 500+ 1000+!

Fair play. Away end holds 1,800 so no need for everyone to panic buy tomorrow morning. :smile::smile:

Don't forget PB owes everyone a pint from the last visit there, as well! :thumbsup:

Last results for the last few games with a big following home and away have a little disappointing (Gillingham, Charlton, Bolton, Sheffield United and MK Done)

Yes Ron has also included the Zones very own TZ Travelzone on this offer thanks Ron. The TZ service is now full but if you have booked on it and want to jump off please let us know so we can give it to a fellow Shrimper who would.
Don't forget our Friends at the Shrimpers Trust are also on this site. :winking:

Blues fans offered free travel and discounted tickets for big game with Shrews

SOUTHEND United chairman Ron Martin is offering fans free travel and discounted tickets for Saturday’s crunch clash at Shrewsbury Town.

More...

When was the last time we won a game when RM has done this?! Pretty sure we have a bad record when he does thus. :'(

Unfortunately at a wedding this weekend so can't take advantage of this generous offer.

Now that is a very tempting offer. I think I may be going to Shrewsbury. Haven't been away for 2 seasons and I need to get to one really

Back