• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

French Totty - Audrey Tautou or Virginie Ledoyen

Tautou or Ledoyen?

• Audrey Tautou

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Virginie Ledoyen

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Both at once

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Irish_Shrimper

Ant from across the Pond
Mrs I_S, being the darling cheese and baguette loving French lass that she is, threw on some pile of foreign tripe into the dvd player last night that i couldn't understand (as usual...simple mind me :) ). But there was a trailer for a new film called Hors de Prix (Priceless i think in english) - with Audrey Tautou - the one from the DaVinci code, Amelie etc.

Now i thought she was always a bit of a munter - but this trailer immediately had my attention - as she's a complete stunner in it.

Off the top of my head - I can only think of Virginie Ledoyen from the film The Beach years ago as a French actress i fancied - So i put to the honourable SZ public - who would you prefer on this cold Wednesday afternoon:

Audrey Tautou or Virginie Ledoyen?

Tautou
priceless-hors-de-prix-0.jpg

Ledoyen
virginie_ledoyen_009_632x696.jpg

Last edited:
One pic is missing so I'll vote for the lil' pixie who was in Amelie, a great, great film!

Last edited:
Tautao just has something about her... loved her in Amelie and she was the only thing that got my through that turgid poo-pile The Da Vinci Code.

Ms. Ledoyen...

normal_virginie018.jpg

normal_virginie005.jpg

Crikey. It's like asking whether or not you'd like Southend United to win the FA Cup or for England to win the World Cup... they're both pretty darn special!

If I can have both at once, that'll do me.

:D

Last edited:
Mrs I_S, being the darling cheese and baguette loving French lass that she is, threw on some pile of foreign tripe into the dvd player last night that i couldn't understand (as usual...simple mind me :) ). But there was a trailer for a new film called Hors de Prix (Priceless i think in english) - with Audrey Tautou - the one from the DaVinci code, Amelie etc.

Now i thought she was always a bit of a munter - but this trailer immediately had my attention - as she's a complete stunner in it.

Off the top of my head - I can only think of Virginie Ledoyen from the film The Beach years ago as a French actress i fancied - So i put to the honourable SZ public - who would you prefer on this cold Wednesday afternoon:

Audrey Tautou or Virginie Ledoyen?

Tautou
priceless-hors-de-prix-0.jpg

Ledoyen
virginie_ledoyen_009_632x696.jpg

well its deffinately not the first one, shes bald with a beard!!!

Back