• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

canada shrimper

Director
Here are ten comments made by sports commentators that they would like to  take back:
>
>> 1.  Weightlifting commentator at the women's Olympic Snatch and Jerk  Event:
>> "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria.  I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
>>
>> 2.  Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and  I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."
>>
>> 3.  Grand Prix Race Announcer: "The lead car is absolutely, truly unique,  except for the one behind it which is exactly identical to the one in front  of the similar one in back."
>>
>> 4.  Greg Norman, Pro Golfer: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my  mother and father."
>>
>> 5.  Ringside Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries and even some  deaths in boxing - but none of them really that serious."
>>
>> 6.  Baseball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can  expect the same thing again."
>>
>> 7.  Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like  it.  In fact you can see it all over their faces."
>>
>> 8.  At a trophy ceremony BBC TV Boat Race 1988: "Ah, isn't that nice, the  wife of the Cambridge president is hugging the cox of the Oxford crew."
>>
>> 9.  Metro Radio, College Football: "Julian Dicks is everywhere.  It's like  they've got eleven Dicks on the field."
>>
>> 10.  US Open TV Commentator: "One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and  kisses them.  Oh my God, what have I just said?

3.) this one sounds like our beloved Murray Walker... bless him, his commentaries always made me laugh! someone should have reminded him that he needed to engage his brain before putting his mouth into gear!
smile.gif

fortunately, it made him the personality he is today. priceless!!!
cool.gif

What about the cricket one:

"The batman's Holding, the bowler's Willey...."

Back