• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Seedy Nigel

Youth Team
dscf551252-1186228_478x359.JPG

“Football for £5 you say?......I have no idea where you would’ve seen that pet.”

"That's great news, can't believe i've won the competition I entered to win a years supply of fake tan, cheers for ringing to let me know, i'm made up pet"

"Thank you for calling the Roots Hall ticket office. All our operators are currently busy. If you're interested in buying tickets for the Southend vs Crewe Johnstone's Paint Trophy final, then please stay on the line"

" What do you mean Tony Pullis has got the Palace job,Christ I hope my PA hasnot given Ron Martin my letter yet "

" With all this Asda Black Friday lark, I wonder if some players prices have been slashed? still wouldn't make a difference for me (gives a chuckle and a grin) "

"Oh, hi... I was wondering if you had enough LEGO to build a stadium? Oh great, just dump it on the training ground please, then we'll make a start on it in a matter of days.."

dscf551252-1186228_478x359.JPG

"Ha ha... yes, I'm looking at it now. But even if it DOES say that in Woodrow's contract, there's still no way I'm starting him THIS Saturday!"

"... Oooops, I think I may have just sent a load of 'tickets for tenner' emails to the wrong group of fans..."

"Aye Pet, totally understand, but we have match Saturday and I need to top up me tan, are you sure you cant fit me in this evening"

Unnamed squad member "Hi Phil, just checking I'll be paid this month"

Phil Brow "hahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha"

"League Two manager's office - League Two manager speaking."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH BUUUUUUUUUURN

Back