• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Friday tickets

Davros

The Whippet
For those of us that cant make Hull game and aren't seaso's, will the club be making an announcement of a) if there are any tickts left for the friday and b) if so how many? It would be good to know on thursday As this way i can gauge whether to take a day off work, yet still set my alarm clock for 6am!

I think you would be very lucky if there is any left over. And im sure people like yourself will try to get down to the club shop in hope that there are some left.
Goodluck all the same
smile.gif

If any do turn up on E-Bay lets report it straight to E-Bay as it is against their rules to sell Football tickets above face value.
We did that on Bristol City that turned up on E-Bay las season lets do it again. It makes me so angry that there are people out there denying geniune fans tickets just to line their own pockets.

I reckon some will go on general sale, but not more than about 500-1,000 I guess.

Certainly be a mad scramble!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Oct. 30 2006,11:15)]For those of us that cant make Hull game and aren't seaso's, will the club be making an announcement of a) if there are any tickts left for the friday and b) if so how many? It would be good to know on thursday As this way i can gauge whether to take a day off work, yet still set my alarm clock for 6am!
If there are any tickets on friday, I'll come at a stupid time in the morning and wait with you.

Don't need to worry about work

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Oct. 30 2006,12:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Oct. 30 2006,11:15)]For those of us that cant make Hull game and aren't seaso's, will the club be making an announcement of a) if there are any tickts left for the friday and b) if so how many? It would be good to know on thursday As this way i can gauge whether to take a day off work, yet still set my alarm clock for 6am!
If there are any tickets on friday, I'll come at a stupid time in the morning and wait with you.

See you both at 3am
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Oct. 30 2006,12:54)]
[b said:

i was gonna get there for 7.15 am. PSP in hand. Anyone else with Pro Evo 5 fancy a bit of Wifi fun?

Back