• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FRIENDLIES general sale

jays_237

Youth Team
the friendlies have both gone on general sale now so this means whoever i going. we'll prob be surrounded by west ham fans, i think the pricing of the tickets have backfired a bit for the centenery game, maybe they should have made them cheaper so that more loyal fans go, ive got a feeling they havn't really sold many,

I can deal with West Ham being our opponents for this game.
What I don't agree with is the extortionate pricing. Friendlies should not cost more than league games, whatever the opposition.

I can deal with West Ham being our opponents for this game.
What I don't agree with is the extortionate pricing. Friendlies should not cost more than league games, whatever the opposition.

i agree with this although im going as its my girlfriends brothers birthday so im taking him and a few of his mates, i think west ham is an ok choice for this game although i dont agree with the pricing of it,

Great news

Just got back from Holiday and just bought my tickets...

surrounded by hamster fans not too bothered would of hoped more of my fellow shrimpers sitting with me in the Hall.... BUT they are giving money to our club....

Anyone know how many we have sold to Southend Fans ??

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

I've also recently got both sets of tickets cant wait for the games to start now, west ham have completed the signing of bellamy too now, so he could be lining up against us, could be interesting,

I've also recently got both sets of tickets cant wait for the games to start now, west ham have completed the signing of bellamy too now, so he could be lining up against us, could be interesting,

Anyone remember what happened to Bellamy last time he lined up against us for a pre-season friendly?

Back