• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Friendly football in Southend - All ages and ability welcome

shads1973

Hi chaps,

Apologises if posting is inappropriate for this forum, new member just joined.

Looking to run some friendly football sessions @ Chase School, Prittlewell Chase on Thu evenings, initially 9pm to 10pm.

Venue has 3g pitches with changing rooms, bar etc

Got a friendly bunch of lads togather, but looking to add a few more.

If interested please let me know. Most are middle aged, middle spread players so ability not an issue :smile:

Football is football, everyone is welcome...sorry my post shouldn't have been worded to make it sound like men only

Yes this thursday is our first session, can I pencil you in? Anyone else you'd want to bring? Its 9pm to 10pm, £6 for an hour (maybe longer if we're last on and people want to carry on, though unlikely based on the fitness level)

sure. im training with the boys 8-9 anyway. im sure some of the boys will come over for another game.

5 a side or 7?

That be great, had 8 drop outs so numbers coming up short. Aiming for 6 a side on a 5 a side pitch as some of these guys not played for years. Come find us (will be orange and yellow bibs)

Yes this thursday is our first session, can I pencil you in? Anyone else you'd want to bring? Its 9pm to 10pm, £6 for an hour (maybe longer if we're last on and people want to carry on, though unlikely based on the fitness level)

Wouldn't count on that, they turn the floodlights off bang on 10 with no warning... be sure to know where your bags etc are, cos it blooming dark when they do!

Thanks for the info....first venture into football@Southend so not sure how they run things there. Powerleague in London bit more generous with the late bookings

Back