• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Friendly Needed

Bucks_blue

Manager
Anybody fancy a friendly next week?

I'm out of the cup and need a friendly. I have a cack team and will be fielding my reservers who are even cacker.

My ID is 58399.

Cheers.

Well some spanish bloke has challanged me and I have decided to have a nice little jolly to Espana!

Is it worth going all the way to Spain for a friendly?

I know you get a tiny bit more experience for your players from playing a foreign team. Any seasoned Hattrickers reckon this amounts to much?

2 for a cup game
1 for a league game
0.2 for an international friendly
0.1 for a domestic friendly

There's no specific breakpoint for experience to 'pop' but you'll get an extra 1.4 over a season and 20-25 is a rough guide for experience popping (I think).

Peeps I believe that me & BA have the two highest teams out of the cup at the mo. Next week we are playing at my arena because I challenged most of you & he was first to accept. But the weeks after that If you want to maximise dosh made from friendlies if you all play each of us in turn at our gaffs you make more money as we have larger fan clubs so if your interested just post below.

Yep I'm with Birri's idea.

I have a 1150ish fan club so we should get a decent number of spectators.

and i have a bigger fan club than you.
tounge.gif

Dont forget people to drop me a pm if you wish to join the 3rd ShrimperZone Challenge Cup. Which will start in about 3 weeks time. i.e after the 3rd round of the English Cup.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 05 2005,13:22)]and i have a bigger fan club than you.
tounge.gif

Dont forget people to drop me a pm if you wish to join the 3rd ShrimperZone Challenge Cup. Which will start in about 3 weeks time. i.e after the 3rd round of the English Cup.
Yes but you're in the Cup so can't play friendlies and therefore your input here isn't necessary.

Bob me & BA are trying to help ORM, WC shrimper and the other newbies as we bowed out early thats all.

I'm out and I'm in Level V. Playing BrB this week but available next week.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Feb. 05 2005,17:54)]I'm out and I'm in Level V. Playing BrB this week but available next week.
In that case if you me & BA all play the others at home it should only leave a couple having to play eachother

Who wants a Friendly for next week ?
Sorry peeps me G/f has already challenged me sh got spanked 8-0 last night in the cup after gloating she got a round further than me
tounge.gif

I'm free, though Matt is obviously the more glam option.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 09 2005,10:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Feb. 09 2005,08:50)]I'm free, though Matt is obviously the more glam option.....
biggrin.gif

It's hard to imagine those words being appropriate in any other context...

oops.gif

biggrin.gif
I'm sure if we lined you up alongside a load of other lawyers you could hold your own in the 'glam choice' department
biggrin.gif

I also need a friendly after fielding a weak side in the cup and getting spanked 7-0
laugh.gif

Back