• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hawkwell Blue

Manager
Some of you may have read in the Echo or in yesterday's programme that this Saturday (20th September) we are having the first Friends of Katie Cricket Match and Fun Day at Little Baddow CC in memory of my daughter Katie who passed away in February.

For those of you not going to Crewe then you are all welcome. The day starts at 1.00, the cricket at 1.30 (there are five Blues' fans in my team) and there will be loads going on. Even if the weather is rubbish there will be enough to keep you entertained, band, BBQ, games, refreshments, until the raffle and auction. The auction includes a signed current England shirt and a signed SUFC SUFC ball. If anyone wants to make a sealed bid for the England shirt then please let me know.

Also if anyone wants some raffle tickets please let me know, the main prize is £1,500 of Thomas Cook travel vouchers and there is also a weekend for two in a Norfolk cottage as a prize. Proceeds go to two charities close to Katie's heart namely the Little Haven Children's Hospice and the Danbury Mission Church.

Katie's family were touched by the generosity shown on SZ when Katie died and £300 was raised for LH dispelling some people's views about football "fans".

Thanks,

Nick Hart.

Nick,

Stick me down for £20 of raffle tickets mate and good luck with the day. Let me know where to send the cheque

Cheers
Andy

I'll have some raffle tickets Nick - stick me down for £20 as well. Do you need me to send you a cheque?

Ah good one. Cheers Nick.

...and you won first prize! £1,500 of travel vouchers are yours!

Nice one mate, I'll PM you and we can sort out a handover, don't really want to post them.

Mind you I won the best prize, a signed Blues' shirt so ner!

...and you won first prize! £1,500 of travel vouchers are yours!

Nice one mate, I'll PM you and we can sort out a handover, don't really want to post them.

Mind you I won the best prize, a signed Blues' shirt so ner!

****ing hell, are you kidding me? Jesus! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

**** sake you put in for me then I take it? if you receive nothing today I will cancel it and see you in the spread Friday with cash, keep me posted

Very strange, nothing turned up, sure you posted it!

See you Friday.

Back