• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

From Russia with love

Sergey

Hello lads!
Not sure you are remembering me, I was at this board about 5 or 6 month ago and chat with you.
Just want to wish you good luck or the season.
But not for the next game.
Come on Vale!  
biggrin.gif

Sergey (Russian Vale Fan)

Sorry sergey but vale will get off to a losing start tomorrow.

Good luck for the rest of the season though, except the return fixture of course
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shoebury Shrimper @ Aug. 05 2005,02:52)]Sorry sergey but vale will get off to a losing start tomorrow.

Good luck for the rest of the season though, except the return fixture of course  
wink.gif
Why are you so sure,  why do you think you are stronger then Vale. We are the dark horse of the League but we can surprise everyone. You ll see.
And again good luck for the Shrimpers except two games.  
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sergey @ Aug. 05 2005,11:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shoebury Shrimper @ Aug. 05 2005,02:52)]Sorry sergey but vale will get off to a losing start tomorrow.

wink.gif
Why are you so sure,  why do you think you are stronger then Vale. We are the dark horse of the League but we can surprise everyone. You ll see.
And again good luck for the Shrimpers except two games.  
smile.gif
Sergey if you are only looking at port vales site, then they would say that.

They are many peoples (in the english press) favourites to be relegated.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

down.gif

Oh don;t worry we know- happens every year. But we dont care!!!! COME ON U VALIANTS!!!!!

Why have the pundits got such a downer on Vale?

I think they look a dead cert for mid-table obscurity.
Dinning and Sonner look on paper a decent central midfield combination and Matthews and Hector Sam offer a few goals up front.

I have it on good authority Matthews is injured again... And i do think you'll regret waving away Dave Hibbert's contract demands, Highly likely he'll be Preston's new Dave Nugent. And many critics place them bottom because of there finish last season and there poor defence, I personally reckon it'll be a high scoring game... Possibly 3-2 to Southend as Our defence i think is slightly stronger... and we are more than capable with our improved Midfield/Wings to supply Eastwood and Gray without the pair having to drop back to pick up the ball.

We are relegation favorites simply because we are Port Vale.

Is their defence that poor?

It was the 5th best home defence and 11th best away defence, which is respectable enough.

[b said:

wink.gif
What he said

Good luck especially against C********r as well.

Back