• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

From the archives, lest we forget

Napster

No ⭐
Haha, what a day that was!!

I always laugh at the old banner picture, what you can't see is a large African man just to the left that Naps is 'presenting' to.

So many funny stories about him.....What a legend the bloke was.

Highlghts include.....

* Bob dancing on a pool table at Rushden and trying it on with a rough barmaid
* Fancy dress at Macclesfield
* Train Crew Blues two hour unplanned stop over in Newark after Lincoln away
* Train Crew christmas party on the way to Darlo.

Some great times. As my poem on his death said "Many fun time I wish we could have back".

RIP.

DtS

So many funny stories about him.....What a legend the bloke was.

Highlghts include.....

* Bob dancing on a pool table at Rushden and trying it on with a rough barmaid
* Fancy dress at Macclesfield
* Train Crew Blues two hour unplanned stop over in Newark after Lincoln away
* Train Crew christmas party on the way to Darlo.

Some great times. As my poem on his death said "Many fun time I wish we could have back".

RIP.

DtS

Forgive me guys, but being a relative 'newie' to all this and going to many away games on my tod I've missed out on a lot of these tales. Any chance of some of these stories going onto the 'On The Road Again' thread (in 'Away Travel' sub-forum) as I reckon they could be hugely entertaining...and quite moving too by the sound of it.

Retro.....

Forum

Who's SuperKev? Sounds like a bit of a ****.
I think Superkev was a chap with special needs always claimed to support Thurrock hated Southend even though he came to laods of games wearing his scarf and shirt (met him a few times on the train back from Pritterwell)

I think Superkev was a chap with special needs always claimed to support Thurrock hated Southend even though he came to laods of games wearing his scarf and shirt (met him a few times on the train back from Pritterwell)

Dagenham Kev?

Whilst your not right the fist bit of your actual description is fairly spot on bar the Thurrock bit. :clap:

I think your thinking of Daggers Kev who is all the above that you mention. I however think that the poster in question might be a bit more "General" than him.

Last edited:
Is Petejan stuck in the past?

1 guests, 1 Public Members and 0 Anonymous Members [ View Complete List ]
>petejan

Whatever happenned to PeteJan? I think DtS knew his wife "Jan" - are you two still in touch?

Did Petejan and "Stid" ever get to meet up again?

This post has made my day.

After a good lunch, this thread has made me laugh more than any other on SZ.com for along while.

I guess someone needs to bring a long two caps for Kev to wear tonight. :D

and yes Petejan is on Shrimpers Online now.

Back