• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Frustrating

AU SUFC

I stay in Edinburgh, so I don't often get the chance to see us play. But I went to our match with Port Vale yesterday. And I arrived at the ground about 10 minutes before kick off, I didn't purchase a ticket earlier in the week, but in future I think I will have to. I stood in a queue at the ticket office that extended to outside of the office, that queue didnt move for 10 minutes, and as a result I and a whole load of other people missed the kickoff. Then 10 minutes into the match we were told we could buy tickets from turnstiles at the south stand. But we went to the turnstiles and the stewards had heard nothing of the sort. So we waited another 5 minutes waiting for them to sort their problem out before they finally let us pay.

I know now the system is crap and needs to be changed. Does anyone else agree?

Here's a solution, don't go back to Roots Hall until Martin is no longer anything to do with our club.

If you can get over this side of Scotland, I don't mind giving you a lift to any away game I might go to...

Back