• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fuddy Duddy Old Farts

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
They are most definately not .There was a time during the Vic Jobson reign that the vote would probably gone 13-0 the other way .This current bunch seem to be more with the times with much vision and willing to listen to reason .Hats off to them .

Three or more cheers to them .

''HIP HIP''

They are most definately not .There was a time during the Vic Jobson reign that the vote would probably gone 13-0 the other way .This current bunch seem to be more with the times with much vision and willing to listen to reason .Hats off to them .

''HIP HIP''

Or maybe it's because of the difference in approach between Uncle Vik and Uncle Ron. Vik wanted his own way, and for the council to break all their own rules. Ron has worked with the council and kept within the rules. He has therefore worked with rather than against the council. I haven't heard Ron once say that the council is backwards in it's approach and "dared" them to reject the stadium, something I seem to remember Vik doing.

''HIP HIP''

I think the vote would have gone against in this time also, if Vic was still in charge, where as Unclue Ron is in tune and on good terms with the councilors

I am telling you that the old councilors of the late seventies ,eighties and early nineties would have voted against even with Ron Martin as our Chairman .They used to throw out most good ideas that would benefit and enhance the Town .
Credit where credit's due ,these lot are different class .

Yes see Rochford vote FOR stadium = your hero's
vote against = We ( well the ones that support the stadium) will not like you

So you choose, be HATED or be lOVED :D!

If the Rochford Mob vote against tonight ,what can we do to make them change their minds ? .
I was thinking :

1. Put ye old gypsy curse on them .

2. Tar and feather them .

3. Stick pins in some Voodoo dolls of them .

4. Only to be used if 1,2 and 3 doesn't work ,hang them up by the naughty bits for ninety minutes with extra time likely .

Back