• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tangled up in Blue

Certified Senior Citizen⭐
Enjoyed watching Fulham's 2012/13 dvd review this evening.Reasonably good value at just under 16 quid.

Anyone remember the days when we regularly brought out an end of the season video/dvd?

I know we're skint but couldn't we have justified bringing out something to celebrate our first ever Wembley appearance in the JPT Final this season?
I for one (and I'm sure there would have been quite a few others)would have cheerfully stumped up for it.

If the dvd included previous rounds, and also a fair bit of coverage of the whole day in general, I would of gladly bought one.

I presume the Fulham DVD is so cheap because their season basically finished in November, or at least that's what somebody seemingly told Berbatov et al.

I presume the Fulham DVD is so cheap because their season basically finished in November, or at least that's what somebody seemingly told Berbatov et al.

One of the main reasons I bought the dvd was to see all of Berbatov's goals again.Fulham flirted with a top 10 place for most of the season.That's success for a Fulham fan.

Well over-priced unless you avoid football results for a whole season and then buy the dvd to see how they got on!

Unless you release them with real exclusive extra's like some team talks, player video diaries, fan sections. Perhaps even a mini documentary style section of what happens during the course of a day at the club before a big game, bonuses that fans wouldn't see otherwise. Just having goals from the season is the kind of thing anyone can access online now.

Unless you release them with real exclusive extra's like some team talks, player video diaries, fan sections. Perhaps even a mini documentary style section of what happens during the course of a day at the club before a big game, bonuses that fans wouldn't see otherwise. Just having goals from the season is the kind of thing anyone can access online now.

I access highlights from Fulham's games online (when I have time) via the Fulham OS.

Back