• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

footymad13

I was unable to make Saturdays game due to other commitments so i decided to mosy on down to Loftus Road to see Fulham V Charlton.

One of the best games i have been too but not just because of the football played.

Mr Harrods himself walked str8 threw South Africa road and chatted to the fans, as I took my seat in the West Paddock at a very reasonable £15 quid. Sweets where then handed out. And MAF once again walked round the pitch greeting fans and promoting various charities.

Anyway the match itself was very entertaining and i have to say what a great team spirit and style Fulham have, whilst Charlton were disappointing to say the least.

However what was the icing on the cake for me where the Fulham subs. I was about 3 rows behind the disabled fans who were right by the pitch, Sean Davis and various others were signing autographs and talking to fans infact they crouched down under them and talked to them at great length. It was a lovely sight and what raised a real smile was when Davis come on and scored a stunning second, where did he come ? str8 over to the disabled bit and hugged and kissed this lovely old lady in a wheelchair and celebrated with the true fans.

It was a true pleasure to see the game and such team spirit and such a friendly and warm club. Who treat the fans well, the players weren’t afraid to have a chat with the fans and sign autographs and it puts shame on so many other so called professional footballers. Such as Paulo Di Canio who would not sign a little boys autograph (to**er)

Fulham are a brilliant little club and its so refreshing to see that in the Prem these days. I hope they get into Europe they certainly deserve it.

P.S All you **** takers, Who is unbeaten for 34 games and has just won the Premiership streets ahead of the chasing pack ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 26 2004,13:56)]1, I was unable to make Saturdays game due to other commitments so i decided to  mosy on down to Loftus Road to see Fulham V Charlton.

2, P.S All you **** takers, Who is unbeaten for 34 games and has just won the Premiership streets ahead of the chasing pack ?
1. Eh? other commitments? The games kicked off at the same time? You were too busy to be at Roots Hall, but had time to go to Loftus Road?

2. And, f**k off, we don't care, get a season ticket there next season if they're so fecking great....

No-one has been taking the **** saying Arsenal are a bad side, just because you claim to be an authority on all things Southend United, yet are an Arsenal fan. Proved by the fact that you come on here to gloat, when it concerns us not one bit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 26 2004,13:56)]It was a lovely sight and what raised a real smile was when Davis come on and scored a stunning second, where did he come ? str8 over to the disabled bit and hugged and kissed this lovely old lady in a wheelchair and celebrated with the true fans.
I was under the impression that you were only a 'true fan' if you tried to draw as much attention to the fact that you were at Yeovil away? Obviously I was mistaken and all it takes is a crippling injury or a debilitating disease. I salute Stephen Hawking for being the greatest SUFC fan ever.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 26 2004,14:03)]No-one has been taking the **** saying Arsenal are a bad side, just because you claim to be an authority on all things Southend United, yet are an Arsenal fan. Proved by the fact that you come on here to gloat, when it concerns us not one bit.
I think FM13 is trying to promote himself as some bleeding heart super fan of football rather like the patronizing antics of Danny Baker and Jonathan Pearce.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 26 2004,13:56)]P.S All you **** takers, Who is unbeaten for 34 games and has just won the Premiership streets ahead of the chasing pack ?
FM,

You really need to decide who you support and be careful what you say.
You are not helping your cause of being the most hated person on SZ with comments like these - praising Arsenal on a Southend message board, whilst trying to come across as a Southend fan as well.

Why don't you chat to fellow bandwagon - jumping armchair Gooners on an Arsenal fansite and leave us real fans alone?

I still think this image is rather relevant and amusing.

clearout.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ April 26 2004,15:27)]Why don't you chat to fellow bandwagon - jumping armchair Gooners on an Arsenal fansite and leave us real fans alone?
Real fans? Fm13 went Yeovil away, did you?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ April 26 2004,16:00)]bollox did you
Backfired that didn't it?!

And yes, I did go to it
tounge.gif
but thats not the point, FM13 went, he must be a real fan, mustn't he?

I don't support Fulham, i had a appointment in London which meant i could make the Fulham game but not the Southend game.

I enjoyed a nautral game of football and was commenting on something which is rare in my eyes esp in the Prem.

As far as i go, Im loyal to the cause of SUFC, i own a season ticket in which i shall be renewing for next season, i have been to a fair amount of away games and i am indeed a kean supporter and no not because i went to Yeovil.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 26 2004,17:52)]So why come on a Southend fans website and gloat about Arsenal winning the premiership?
to be fair I went on an Arsenal website and gloated about Southend staying up this season.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 26 2004,17:52)]So why come on a Southend fans website and gloat about Arsenal winning the premiership?
Because Mister Scriven decided to get into my profile and change my signature, there was at one point 6 threads regarding Arsenal and laughing at them.

That is why.

Bit of advice Luke. Dont buy a season ticket. You've missed at least 6-7 games this season so your wasting your own money. Jeez your dumb!

Kev

tounge.gif

P.s Im going Rochdale ... thats how loyal i am!!

biggrin.gif

Back