• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He could have scored 100000 goals, but if he's not on twitter rattling on about his new book, I ain't interested.:smile:

Have tweeted CP re how Risser is actually playing
He plays for SV Elversberg in the German 4th Division (pro football but lowest level so I guess their L2)
Reasonable scoring record two seasons before this 1: every 2/3 starts- the last season 0 in 10 starts and a number of sub appearances.
Seems to score regularly for Namibia
Would cost much I am sure

From CP tweeted back
Done OK. Isn't anything great though- which I guess is what you would expect.

You know either we stretch the budget and get a good proven target man/forward to go with Harris and Corr or I would go to Bilel and say "Bill my old son you now a centre forward. Youve got the raw talent to play CB or CF but have to concentrate on one or the other- and decent CFs are like rocking horse **** and both you and the club will be better off if you play there. Congratultions and enjoy- I suspect Mr. Harris will as well from his comments around playing up front with him"

Just looked up SV Elversberg on wikipedia. Their home kit is white with a blue band across the chest and their away kit is white with a blue sleeve. God help them if they play someone in white!

Have tweeted CP re how Risser is actually playing
He plays for SV Elversberg in the German 4th Division (pro football but lowest level so I guess their L2)
Reasonable scoring record two seasons before this 1: every 2/3 starts- the last season 0 in 10 starts and a number of sub appearances.
Seems to score regularly for Namibia
Would cost much I am sure

The German 4th tier is not one division but three regional divisions and is predominently semi-professional. Doubt he would cost much.

Mr. Moshni wears the number 6- which if he stands upside down......simples

I thought Wilko Risser was black lol - didn't know he white considering he play for a african national side!

We just don't need 'just another striker'. Either we put the boat out or its Bill- who lets face it is certainly the third best striker at the club already

We just don't need 'just another striker'. Either we put the boat out or its Bill- who lets face it is certainly the third best striker at the club already

I agree entirely.

And I think we will bring in another "quality" striker.

It's getting to crunch time now, where out of contract players and their ****wit agents get very twitchy.

Back