• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My mistake

Paterson

Clohessy Phillips Barker Gilbert

Johnson Grant Kalala Hall

Harris Mohsni

Actually, joking aside, that ten mins for Paterson may prove very important in that PS has broken the hoodoo of never selecting him. (in recent times at least). If PS has not found a better solution, would it not be a suggestion to give both Paterson and Bilel a half up front against Norwich???..........what's there to lose?

honestly shows the rubbish spouted on here, clearly we will win the league cup and narrowly lose to liverpool in the semi final of the fa cup, with mohsni winning the PFA footballer of the year

I can't quite see Mohsni winning PFA player, because he'll have crippled most of his peers and have all the WAGs throwing themselves at him.

Actually, joking aside, that ten mins for Paterson may prove very important in that PS has broken the hoodoo of never selecting him. (in recent times at least). If PS has not found a better solution, would it not be a suggestion to give both Paterson and Bilel a half up front against Norwich???..........what's there to lose?

The game :unsure:

Fine..if there is any realistic chance of the hatchet being buried. Otherwise it could just complicate matters. My honest opinion of Paterson is that he has looked too lightweight for L2. Not completely without ability but another 'flatter to deceive' forward. On the other hand he did Ok at Stockport.

Frankly unless he goes to PS and says I am totally commited, give me a chance and pay me the same as everyone else I don't think it will happen.

I thought Wilko Risser was black lol - didn't know he white considering he play for a african national side!

Really? Have you never seen the South African cricket or rugby teams?

@Fitchinator - MOTM Prosser . Don't think I'll ever say that again...

I assume he must have been joking..it was like watching a skinny Bilel Mohsni on roller skates.

Sturrock satisfied by Needham work-out

BLUES boss Paul Sturrock declared himself satisfied by his side’s 5-0 victory at Needham Market.

More...

Prosser played well tonight he won every header and 50/50. I don't know how you could say he had a bad game ????

He didn't win every header and 50/50. He won the majority of balls in the air (most under little pressure) and looked a liability when it was on the deck. Are you seriously telling me his play with the ball at his feet impressed you. I'd say 1 in 3 of his passes at best found one of our players. There's more to being a good centre half than shouting loud and ploughing through your opponents now and again. Take Coughlan as an example tonight.He did the same job with minimal fuss and without flailing around drawing attention to himself.

From the Needham reporter's perspective (i.e: me):

Sam Newson played last 25 minutes but was pretty quiet - Sturrock impressed with CM Bradley Barber ad CB Pip Boyland, but said afterwards he was not interested in anyone from the Needham team. The game was arranged because he'd promised them last year and because it's a good set-up, nice pitch, etc...

Full story in Friday's Bury Free Press (will post link on this website if anyone interested - will help me out with a few more hits!!!).

Also interesting to note that ex-Grays boss Julian Dicks was there last night scouting on behalf of Di Canio at Swindon - particularly interested in Wilko Risser.

Back