• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Fundraising page launched to raise funds for Darlington defender

Just made a small donation as a worthy cause in my opinion. No doubt as the family are based in the North East staying in London with all the associated costs will be expensive........speedy recovery young man.

Also made a small donation.
So nice to see the sport rally around to help.
Best wishes to Paddy and his family.

The latest total for Paddy Almond's Go Fund Me page is now £13,012. Well done to all who have contributed in these tough financial times.

I'm a bit confused, why are people donating? It's very sad that this guy is unwell, but what are you donating towards?

Just a final visit before I depart these shores forever (or until our paths cross again on the pitch). Thank you so much for the messages of support and cash backing for Paddy after the traumatic events last Saturday.

Everyone at our end has noticed that Southend supporters have been prominent in this when it would have been easy for you to just enjoy your win and move on.

Impressive response from you all and hopefully the karma will reflect in you putting the financial woes behind you, moving forward and regaining your place back in the league.

Good luck from the Quakers... and just to clear things up, that opener was miles onside😁

Back