• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Funnies.

Mad me laugh

Attachments

• 8EFB017C-FAB5-4EBD-BABC-0A3DBD5F8D63.jpeg
    8EFB017C-FAB5-4EBD-BABC-0A3DBD5F8D63.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 149
2 tramps walking down the road, tramp1 sniffs & says to the tramp 2 'phew, terrible smell coming from you, have you shat yourself'?. Tramp 2 says 'no' & they walk on.
Bit further on, tramp 1 says 'you sure, there's a rotten stink coming from you'. Tramp 2 says 'i've done nothing'.
Tramp 1 says 'dont believe you, drop your strides & prove it'
Tramp 2 doe's & there's a massive **** in his trousers.
Tramp 1 says 'i knew you had shat yourself'
Tramp 2 replies 'no i havn't, it was in there when i found them'!!!! :Hilarious:

Same 2 tramps, who haven't eaten for 4 days, walking along road when they see a pile of vomit on the pavement.
Tramp 1 say's 'do you want to share that'?. Tramp 2 says 'no thanks'.
Tramp 1 gets on his knees & quaffs the whole lot up.
They continue walking, & few minutes later tramp 1 gurgles, & throws the whole lot up.
Tramp 2 gets on his knees, & eats the lot.
Tramp 1 says 'i thought you wern't hungry?'.
Tramp 2 replies ' i couldn't eat it cold'!!!.

Enjoy your supper 'peeps'!.

Made me laugh ?
A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."...
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and
pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,
"Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very,
very, closely:
"Are - my - test - results - back?"

If you want something to make you laugh in the current climate then the below should do it for you.

I've watched this in the past and know what is going to happen at the end but it still has me roaring every time, sounds like the sound engineer back stage is going to pass out.

Enjoy

With most of the seafront closed off for parking etc it is going to be a very bad weekend for our Seagulls.

"Where are all.the friggin chips"

FB_IMG_1585941488478.jpg

Back