• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Funny Stuff

Blues Ladies

Banned
just looked at that football ground guide thing, found this post and I just though it was hilerious lol ;]

....................................................................................................

shouldn't this go in the lost ground's section? because being totally honest, no one gives a **** about the dirty little col ewe imbreds

"your new" ground is still the size of my back garden shed. so it isn't nothing to be proud off, ******* farm land, that's all you'll ever be, farm animals, its where you belong, oink oink

championship with a stadium that does not even hold 12,000, your having a laugh, return to lower league football where you belong and let the big boys play in the championship

sorry the championship is no place for children

....................................................................................................

yeah i was just looking at photos of the progress of thier new stadium on thier website.

and, despite being colchester, i dont want to be over nasty, but its going to be such a tinpot thier new ground. it looks like the local archetect's junior desgined it for his school project and the materials look like they have been brought form Asda. Im sorry to be so negative about it, but its not exactly something to be proud of. its looks horribly cheap, boring and the words council built on a small budget lower league community stadium seem to spring to mind when u see the designs. theres not flair in thier new stadium at all.

where as our designs on the other hand......! I think aesthetically, we will have one of the nicest stadiums in the country, and i believe its even a better shape than arsenals(despite being smaller obviously)

Had the displeasure of driving past it a few weeks back... I thought to myself "surely that can't be it..." It's ridiculously small.

Back