• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FWG are 25 this year...

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
I guess some if not most of you know that my firm FWG is one of, if not the main sponsor of this site. As such, zoners get a 10% discount from any services we provide.

Now we've been in business 25 years this year and so, for this month only, we are offering a 25% reduction from our fees for any new instructions for Wills or Powers of Attorney. All you have to do is call at some point in December on 01702 474149 or email me at mark@fwgoodson.co.uk to make an appointment. You can even leave a message on the answering machine if it's outside normal office hours or during the Christmas break. Even if we can't physically see you until February, as long as you've called in December, we'll honour the reduction.

It is of course instead of rather than as well as the usual SZ discount, but so many people keep putting it off, well, now there's a good reason to do something about it.

If there are any questions, give me a call or send me a PM and I hope that no-one is offended by this completely shameless plug.

Cheers

fbm (Mark)

Mark, you shamelessly plug away.

Without your kind help I doubt if the Zone would be in the same shape as it is today.

Bump.

Offer only available in December people.

Just sent you a PM. Not worried abpout the December discount, just need to get a will drawn up so I can sleep at night, knowing my £10 Lottery winnings will go to the right person.

Back