• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

G8 Protests

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Get jobs you ****ing dirty anti capitalist scum breeding scum ***** dirty soap dodging can't be arsed to get a job bearded wannabe tramps thinking your all it because you ride a bike and think its cool to rebel against democracy just goes to show you was all bullied in school nobody liked you so this is just a flexing of the old muscles (if you have any from a diet of soya milk with some nuts and berries thrown in) so they all come parading down with their spiky bracelets and dog collars the dirty unwashed urchins living in trees and moaning about how everything is **** and corrupt rar rar ****ing rar go ****ing do one!
God save the queen - Loyal to the crown. you are what you make yourself in life! God Bless Capitalism and if you don't like it **** off

Much love x

I thought it was part of the democratic process to be able to protest peacefully? Obviously only if it's something that you agree with, like the crap that the EDL spout?

you are what you make yourself in life! God Bless Capitalism and if you don't like it **** off

That is all well and good, but the Bloomberg meetings which mix the rich, powerful and politicians together and are reported to work together to try and control the population to maintain their wealth, what kind of democracy is that? I too support the G8 protests and have a job.

I think I'm with the hippies on this one.

Does anyone really think that international capitalism (as represented by the G8 countries) is currently doing much of a job?

If so,I'd like to hear the arguments in favour.

Does anyone really think that international capitalism (as represented by the G8 countries) is currently doing much of a job?

How about international communism? Then we could have less rich people and more poor people.

In the past I was firmly against these people and thought them deluded. After the past 4-5 years I am beginning to see their point. Corporations and the elite are deviously turning us into slaves. And slaves under surveillance at that. Oh well, back to TOWIE, BGT and all the other slop they feed us to keep us docile.

Sending in the riot police in ANTICIPATION OF POSSIBLE civil disorder? Looks like our Capitalist masters are getting a bit twitchy!

Stopping people protesting ... is called a dictatorship.

I dispair what Great Britain has become. The police no longer wait for an offence to be committed, they take action just in case. This is so wrong. I'm 50, white, middle class and traditionally vote conservative, but this STAZI like behavior churns my stomach. We are arrested and convicted for voicing un-PC thoughts and have 'secret courts' that will convict you without any legal representation or indeed you being present. Wrong, wrong, wrong...... I can only think something is in the pipeline that the establishment are very worried about and are putting devices in place to deal with civil unrest.

Democracy ends where Bilderberg begins.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aid-squat-HQ-G8-protesters.html#ixzz2VwcAlzSr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I agree with them all, have a nice day :)

The policing styles from tear gas, water cannon, random shooting of rubber bullets and casual violence in Turkey makes the policing of G8 seem very tame and managed.....thankfully.

How about international communism? Then we could have less rich people and more poor people.

I think you'll find international communism was widely deemed to have failed after the fall of the Berlin wall in 1989 and the subsequent collapse of the former Soviet Union.

So why has international capitalism failed so lamentably in recent times?

(Btw,people are countable so that should be fewer people not less,which is uncountable).:smiles:

I think you'll find international communism was widely deemed to have failed after the fall of the Berlin wall in 1989 and the subsequent collapse of the former Soviet Union.

So why has international capitalism failed so lamentably in recent times?

(Btw,people are countable so that should be fewer people not less,which is uncountable).:smiles:

Thanks Barna. I think most of the SZ plebs on here worked out the meaning of my post.

So according to you communism failed, capitalism failed so what's next? How about Barnablusim? Everyone can **** off to another country and read the paper all day long, just taking a short break now and again to post internet messages about how bad the country they left really is.

That's a vote winner Barna. You should stand for President of Europe.

The policing styles from tear gas, water cannon, random shooting of rubber bullets and casual violence in Turkey makes the policing of G8 seem very tame and managed.....thankfully.

Perhaps we should give the Turkish police a trial at the G8 and see how long the protesters last.

There could be an international league for Police v Protesters. Whoever clears them quickest goes to the final. Would probably compete with the Champions league for TV viewing figures.

Back