• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

game aside

shakingyellow

I am a season ticket holder at Oxford and I have never experienced better travelling fans. I spoke to many of you in the bowling alley bar and it was a welcome change from some of the insults that I have had from other teams.

I am a season ticket holder at Oxford and I have never experienced better travelling fans. I spoke to many of you in the bowling alley bar and it was a welcome change from some of the insults that I have had from other teams.

Thanks very much and welcome to the Zone....we were in an around the Priory with a few hundred others. Shame it was such an abysmal game ..

Tried to go into the bowling alley, only to be turned away for being away supporters. :-( Obviously didn't like the look of my 4 and 6 year old sons.

Mark Mac

sorry about that. some southend fans did get into the bowling bar and there was no problem. I wish all visiting fans were like southend!!!!

I'm so nice I even corrected your spelling mistake in the thread title..:angel:

I can't make the awAY LEG BUT I hope the fans will be the same as today.

Saw Oxford play at Grays Athletic earlier in the season (yet another 0-0 draw) and it is sad to see such a big club in the Conference now after winning the League Cup and being in the top league (not Prem then but Div.1) only 20 odd years ago now.

Hopefully your fortunes will improve after Southend knock you out of the cup in the replay.

we managed to get in the bowling alley, although we did arrive there at 12:10!

Thanks for your comments about us, good luck for this season (but not the replay obviously ;) )

We got in OK as well, at about a quarter past one - we weren't showing colours so I presume thats why we got in.

Back