• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
I spoke to the groundsman at Lowestoft town this morning .And he has told me that a southend united 11 will be playing weds night .I have a feeling it will be an under 21 side So hopefully weather permitting I will be pooping along to watch .

I spoke to the groundsman at Lowestoft town this morning. And he has told me that a Southend United 11 will be playing weds night. I have a feeling it will be an under 21 side so hopefully weather permitting I will be pooping along to watch .

Sounds a bit fishy to me ..............

I cant help it if the o s are next to the p But I'm taking a bog roll with me :hilarious:

I spoke to the groundsman at Lowestoft town this morning .And he has told me that a southend united 11 will be playing weds night .I have a feeling it will be an under 21 side So hopefully weather permitting I will be pooping along to watch .

Fixture is on Lowestoft website...no mention anywhere at all on SUFC site from what I can tell.

I might poop down too, if I can get away from work earlyish

Well I made it. Bishop - Elvis - Coutts - Klass - Bedford - Baklowka - Kyprianou - Phillips - Cotton - I'm missing one and the number 9 is a trialist

Tom Clifford the other starter. Great Run by Klass should have scored. Going to watch the game now!

2-0 junior pinks at HT. Cotton tap in after good run by no.9 and some iffy keeping and nice lob from edge of box by Klass.

Surprised how comfortable it look against strongish senior team. We should be 4 or 5 up. The 9 is really quick and had set up a few chances. Batlowka missed a couple of sitters and Klass has hit the bar.

Back