• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
ITS good to see that both center back triaists are starting also Rowan Murray starts along side cox .But what is a little concerning is Nile Ranger will miss out due to an injury .Hopfully this is nothing but we really don't need another passenger this season after Hunt last season .

ITS good to see that both center back triaists are starting also Rowan Murray starts along side cox .But what is a little concerning is Nile Ranger will miss out due to an injury .Hopfully this is nothing but we really don't need another passenger this season after Hunt last season .

I don't think Ranger has a history of being injured a lot? Probably down to the fact that he had all that time off then going straight into an intense pre season. I'd expect a few knocks and minor injuries, hopefully it's just us being cautious.

You may well be right that its expected he will pick up small niggles .But this is in training so he is goning to get a lot more bumps n knocks in a league game aginst no holes barred defenders

No holes barred? I'm sure that is a film.

Probably just a knock, pre-season is an intense time particularly if you've been lacking fitness. Hope to see him play on Saturday against the Spammers.

You may well be right that its expected he will pick up small niggles .But this is in training so he is goning to get a lot more bumps n knocks in a league game aginst no holes barred defenders

Sounds more like a nightclub he might frequent......

Ronan. It's Ronan.

I think people are just trying to hang on to that G______ image search for as long as possible...

I used a different search engine (one that seems to me to have some backbone and does support our services here in the UK) and I have to say that it's great what they can do with a bit of latex and a crayon ..............

Is it on sky?

Yeah started at 3pm our time with Barry fry offering his views and had a comprehensive look back at the 90's highs and lows.

Simon livett is also in the studio, but is making tea. He finally became useful.

Alison moyet sung blue prior to kick off.

We are now 14-0 up and the local suicide squad has decided to get militant with the 4 psychic southend fans who booked their tickets prior to the tour being announced.

Has all the hall marks of a classic European adventure. Sky are dribbling over the class in the squad.

trying to guess the starting XI from this pic: Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 18.37.12.jpg

I think it's:

Oxley

Demetriou Sokolik Edjenguelé Coker

McGlashan Leonard Timlin McLaughlin

Cox Murray​

(PS Couldn't get the picture any better resolution on here, have a look at the twitter account @pepefacer and zoom in on there, it's much clearer)

Back