• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones

I've seen the first two and I think it's great not only for all the naked ladies, dwarf sex and plenty of blood and gore. Brilliant.

Still not sure about it after episode 3.

Thought there would be more swords and less talking......

Just a heads up. Sky Atlantic are showing them all this weekend, so if you've missed it, set the Sky+ and prepare yourself for a treat of bloody violence and loads of boobies.

Has there ever been a better bit of telly when the bloke from Queer as Folk was instructing the two whores how to pleasure men? Game Of Thrones - I salute you. :clap:

Has there ever been a better bit of telly when the bloke from Queer as Folk was instructing the two whores how to pleasure men? Game Of Thrones - I salute you. :clap:

Haven't seen last night's epsiode yet; was that bit as good as the 'crown of gold' bit from last week?

Better! :bluebelles:

No Tyrion or Arya in last nights, which was the only downside.

Even I would have to admit that scene with the two whores was a little gratuitous!

Even so, another excellent one, a real 'moving' episode, with the plot really starting to accelarate. Didn't look like a fun ending for Dom from Peep Show either but that's what you get when you try to poison a princess I suppose.

How annoying that america are now on par with us so that i cant download episodes and have to wait a week at a a time.

How very 90's

I wasn't sure if this would be my sort of thing as the mythology didn't really appeal to me but because of it being HBO I thought I would give it a whirl, sure enough the first episode contained gratuitous naked ladies and dwarf sex so I think I will stick at it.

I wasn't sure if this would be my sort of thing as the mythology didn't really appeal to me but because of it being HBO I thought I would give it a whirl, sure enough the first episode contained gratuitous naked ladies and dwarf sex so I think I will stick at it.

Stick with it kenny ken. Its a corker

Got this all on sky plus to watch at some point, really enjoyed the book so hoping it's a faithful recreation.

Back