• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron Manager

formerly Libertine
Oz TV showing the match tomorrow morning at 5-30am about 2 hours delayed. So, no phone on, no Twitter, no forum and no Facebook for me. Mind you a 5-15 alarm is a bit better than a 3-15 one so it's not too bad. Come On Southend!

Same here mate, absolutely gutted they are not showing the game live! What ****es me off even more is that no other sport is on Live at the time! What a joke, but still happy they are atleast showing the game!

I don't think I'd be able to not look and see what the final score was if i was in your position.

Make sure you wake the neighbours up if we score :thumbsup:

Due to this I have no other choice but to look at other avenues in order to watch this. I'm pretty annoyed by this.

Oz TV showing the match tomorrow morning at 5-30am about 2 hours delayed. So, no phone on, no Twitter, no forum and no Facebook for me. Mind you a 5-15 alarm is a bit better than a 3-15 one so it's not too bad. Come On Southend!
as per ****ing usual you're whining about something - at least it's not England this time. Frankly - we wouldn't show a 4th division aussie rules match here, so why should you expect it in Australia???

as per ****ing usual you're whining about something - at least it's not England this time. Frankly - we wouldn't show a 4th division aussie rules match here, so why should you expect it in Australia???
It's pay tv and not that fussy to fill the handful of sports channels. I would've thought our national league be not too far off league 2 standard. Aussie rules is untouchable here; bit of an apples and oranges situation in what the codes offer the fans: best of both world IMO. Anyway on 4.30am here in the west and my visual first full game ever. Quite excited actually... And will be supporting my heart out.:loyalsupporter::smile:

Not whining, was glad to watch it at the time it was shown as it meant a more reasonable hour. But seeing as I pay for a subscription which includes Football League matches shown live in the UK and which is advertised as such then I'm not being too fussy. If you paid for a service advertising 4th Division Aussie Rules then would want what you paid for wouldn't you?

And if you don't like my posts then don't read them. I'm hardly a regular poster anymore so it won't be too hard to avoid me.

Back