• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Games behind closed doors

Maldon Shrimper

First XI⭐
Did any one notice how many people were inside RH on Saturday. Obviously some were players,officials ,press and St John's Ambulance however was surprised the numbers in the Director's box especially the young child sitting in the front row. I wonder who is officially allowed in and what numbers

I'm curious to know how many press/media are allowed in and whether the 30% of capacity comes into play. For instance could I apply for a media pass on the basis of doing a report/piece for a blog or even this website and if I can, could we all? If everyone wrote a separate piece could 3,600 'journalists' turn up to be socially distanced around the stadium?

Also a lot more ball boys are needed.. ...

And I am appointed the internal security officer ... high vis jacket, clip board, radio and ID card around my neck ..

You will see pitch side me checking all IDs of everyone attending

My mate Alan is going in green shorts and green shirt with a big number one on the back ..
says he will stay on his line at corners .

Tom will be among the 25 photographers - you can get a pass from him for 10 quid a go.

Eric is bringing his lawn mower

John is bringing his electricians card and all his kit - says the view from the floodlights is

With Easy Jet struggling my cousin and his mates have chartered one
and will be circling overhead .

I'm curious to know how many press/media are allowed in and whether the 30% of capacity comes into play. For instance could I apply for a media pass on the basis of doing a report/piece for a blog or even this website and if I can, could we all? If everyone wrote a separate piece could 3,600 'journalists' turn up to be socially distanced around the stadium?

Can the club charge said journalists £20 to write a report?

In non league there was a club in the Bournemouth area that were going to register 300 fans (their av attendance) as players. On Saturdays all “players” were allowed to enter the ground and stay to watch the game after the match day squad was announced and they weren’t “selected”!!! ??

Back