• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BaileytheQuitter

Spelling Guru
Another goal for Gary yesterday for Hereford, think he also made a goal.

Some comments from Hereford fans-

"GT you are a bloody GENIOUS!!!!! What signings those two lads are, brilliant! It been a long time since i can remember a better looking Hereford side than today. Hooper is awesome, he has pure quality,pace, skill the full package and works for 90 mins and when him and McDonald got the ball you just thought they could score for fun! Cant wait to see them upfront against Rochdale, brillliant!! Theo looks like youve got some competition for your place back! We looked a complete team today, two excellent men up front, SJ did great on the right, Deano and John looked good at the back! Hopefully we can push on from here and with the team that played today we have a real chance of a top 3 spot! Brilliant well done to all the lads today they made me proud to support a great team! COME ON YOU BULLS!!!"

"What a pairing, these boys upfront were pure class and to think they havent even had a training session together yet! Cant wait to see them at Rochdale,we could really set this league alit with that pairing, such pace, presence and skill, class act!! Hope GT can sort out their loans for the rest of the season! Well in GT and the whole team, BRILLIANT!!! UP THE WHITES!! Shame about the size of the crowd but, hopefully news will spread about these boys and the Chesterfield game we'll have 3500-4000! If not sod them, theyre the ones missing out!! BRILLIANT BLOODY BRILLIANT!!"

I get the feeling we havent seen the best of Hooper yet, or is his standard in league 2?

I really really want him to come back to Roots hall and show us the potential he has promised, ive always thought his looked exciting and pacey just never like his heart has totally been into it.

With: Barnard, Revell, MacDonald, Hooper- as our 4 strikers in the squad i would think most supporters would be happy. However ST&RM have both said they are after one more striker so it looks more likely to be Barnard, Revell, MacDonald, Loanee. But for next season i would like to see Hooper force his way into our starting line up.

I for one am still very excited by his prospect.

UTB!

Back