• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCFANS

Coach
Great to see the numbers increasing on the gate Saturday. How many do we think will come Saturday? Just a tenner (or fiver for seasos), looked to be a big line forming for tickets after the game Sat.. I'm going for 7-8k. The magic of the third round is looming!!

Anything less than 7,000 would be very disappointing IMO.

You cant argue at £10 for a 2nd round game.

Oldham have won 3, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their last 8. Scoring 15 and conceeding 12.

They have won 0, drawn 3 and lost 3 of their last 6 on the road. Scoring 6 and conceeding 9.

Great chance to progress. Players should be refreshed after a week off. Oldham dont travel well either, be great to get to the 3rd round, financially for the club would maybe mean some more funds for Luggy in January.

Nicw break from the league games.. Bit less 'stress' .. great price .. only one more leaguw home game this year.. could be 7

Should get about 6,000 crowd. Even though its only £5/£3/£1 for season ticket holders you will still get some that won't go.

Just noticed both Sheffield clubs are at home on Saturday in the FA Cup with 3pm kick offs, bet that has not happened many times in the past.

Hopefully as it's just a tenner/fiver etc, we hit around the 7k mark.

Just worry that as it's 'only' the FA Cup, some people tend to stay away. I love all cup games, but this feeling isn't felt by fans around the country - hence smaller attendances for standard cup games.

Fingers crossed we have a decent crowd to cheer us through to a bumper third round match - Arsenal at home of Liverpool away please!!!

Oldham were bloody rubbish on Saturday. I'm doing a write-up on them this afternoon, will post when finished.

6132 , for no other reason than it used to be my phone number :smile: 2 nil win dicko and harris :happy:

Back