• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gate Money.

Was looking at a documentary on Rob Page the Wales manager. Talking about his career he said when he was at Port Vale under Mickey Adams the club had serious financial issues and players were going without pay. However, they got promoted in that season. Shows that you can still make progress on the pitch if the set up is good and the team spirit is high. It appears that the squad, Kevin Maher and the rest of the coaching staff are a close knit outfit, hopefully it stays that way despite the off the field issues.

If I had made a basic punctuation error in my user name, I'd stop short of accusing anyone of illiteracy.

Anyway, This Shrimpers' a keeper, that's handy because we could do with one at the moment.
Ohhh if ya gonna be punctuation queen, at least get your own posts correct. Dohh. Questions tend to end with a ? Not a double space and three !!! Nevermind hey ole boy.

Ohhh if ya gonna be punctuation queen, at least get your own posts correct. Dohh. Questions tend to end with a ? Not a double space and three !!! Nevermind hey ole boy.
Assuming you are referring to my post regarding the outgoing secretary, rather than the one you quoted, for your information a question mark is not required at the end of a rhetorical question such as that.
I have no issue with grammar, punctuation, spelling etc. - except when the perpetrators are heavily critical of others. I shan't mention it again. Probably.

Back