• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Gather round people....

Tomorrow we go north, north to Doncaster where a potential dream can come true a dream that only until a few months ago was not thought possible, but now the chance is here!
So when we depart the sunny lands of Essex and march north to the grey overcast skys of South Yorkshire go with pride and fire in your hearts with a will to drive the boys onto victory and we WILL HAVE OUR VICTORY.

When your in doubt look around your fellow shrimpers we are united as one we must strive to conquer all that stands in our path for Southend to be at Wembley is and always has been a dream for us but I stand before you now and I will say only this...

EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD MUST DO THEIR PART TOMORROW

You often see the likes of Liverpool with their Kop all a sea of red and passion but are we scousers? NO! we are BLUE WE are SOUTHEND and I will not rest and neither will any of us on the committee of the blue voice will rest untill we have the best atmosphere to rival that of any club in the world! Am I mad? well yes I guess I am but with this madness comes great passion and great pride.

A few weeks ago and I suppose recently I have been wavering for my support for the blues I don't know why and I don't know how, while I still attended every game religiously I still felt like in religion that my God was not there and that I did not feel the excitement and buzz that I did when I was younger! UNTIL THIS WEEK... suddenly the passion has returned I am counting the days, my heart beats fast thinking about the game and over 2,000 blues fans singing their hearts out in support of the lads!

The Passion is back

True Blue IS BACK!

Thanks from all the committee of the blue voice....

myself - Scott Peters
Lee Smith
John Crickson
Ken Jarvis

and to sum it all up...

play up Southend
PLAY UP!!!!!

Amen brother!

Lets do this together, united for Southend.

Time to re-kindle the spirit of St Mary's.

Tomorrow we sing loud and proud regardless of the scoreline.

When Southend United come out to play, SING UP, SING UP!...

Amen brother!

Lets do this together, united for Southend.

Time to re-kindle the spirit of St Mary's.

Tomorrow we sing loud and proud regardless of the scoreline.

When Southend United come out to play, SING UP, SING UP!...

....When Southend United come out to play, SING UP, SING UP!...

When Southend United come out to play, we'll sing at home and sing away....

WE ALL FOLLOW THE ESSEX BOYS IN BLUE...

nananananannaanananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanetc...

TIME IS UPON US
We are all needed in full voice for this game, dont just sit there eating pies and sweets, get on your feet and raise the roof

THE TIME IS NOW, THIS IS YOUR MOMENT
The players need you, we need to be the 12th man, we WILL outsing the donny fans, we will not rest until we see Barrett lift the trophy at Wembley

This game is not a matter of life or death
IT IS MUCH MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT

COME ON YOU BLUES

COOOOOOOOOMMMEEEE OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN YYOOOOOOOOUUUU BBBLLLUUUUUUUEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
No exams, work or college in the way now I can't wait!

Just a quick random question, what was that boucebackability surf thing about that you mentioned earlier Smiffy, meant to ask then but forgot.

UTB and UTBV!

We will have a 20ft BOUNCEBACKABILITY flag that we will try and surf over the crowd before the game!

Brilliant Post Scott mate ...:clap:

Anybody need a ..
211_kleenex.JPG

Only part soiled......:'(

Steak meal josh?
No thanks, just had a take away pizza from 'up the road' in laindon :puke The fries were clearly kfc fries though which was nice, ever tryed a chillis steak?? they're good.

flag sounds good.

TB that is the best post I have ever read from you mate! I will be cheering whatever the scoreline, I hope everyoneel else does to. Its time to prove that we have incredible fans tomorrow so let's sing loud and proud!

UTB!!!!!!!!!!!

Back