• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
Right, me and the beloved was discussing her unusual attraction for effeminate men............Before you all start, I do not fall under this catergory as I eminate copius amounts of testosterone on an hourly basis. She however has this attraction for effeminate, if not totally gay men and when I point out this enduring fact she tries to twist it round by saying that not all men who use more moisturiser than her and talk with a lisp are bandits. I could not even bother arguing with her as some (lots) of her work colleagues fall into bandit territory but she just does not see it. This got me thinking, could I ever find a geezer bird attractive? I am not talking hair growth, big muscles and a adams apple but someone whos boat is not that feminine but would still holds some sort of sparkle in the trouser department........and I found some.
Here is my top three
Ish650.jpg

mmmmmmm......oh yes!

GetPicture.pl

Penny mallory...I dont no why.

marge_simpson.jpg

Im sick!

If there are any other sick shrimpers out there ,please feel free to to post your top 1 or even 2, and if you are really bored....3!

Last edited:
Right, me and the beloved was discussing her unusual atraction for effeminate men............Before you all start, I do not fall under this catergory as I eminate copius amonts of testosterone on an hourly basis. She however has this attraction for effeminate, if not totally gay men and when I point out this enduring fact she tries to twist it round by saying that not all men who use more moisturiser than her and talk with a lisp are bandits. I could not even bother arguing with her as some (lots) of her work colleagues fall into bandit territory but she just does not see it. This got me thinking, could I ever find a geezer bird attractive? I am not talking hair growth, big muscles and a adams apple but someone whos boat is not that feminine but would still holds some sort of sparkle in the trouser department........and I found some.
Here is my top three
Ish650.jpg

mmmmmmm......oh yes!

GetPicture.pl

Penny mallory...I dont no why.

marge_simpson.jpg

Im sick!

If there are any other sick shrimpers out there ,please feel free to to post your top 1 or even 2, and if you are really bored....3!

Penny Mallory...very much so.

My ex used to describe herself as a geezer bird, purely as she used to drink pints and felt she made friends with males a lot easier than with girls. In my eyes, she was far from that though...

kratochvilova.jpg

Jarmila Kratochvílová - A truck with a ****

or is it

78977737.jpg

a **** with a truck

Im sorry, Jarmilia does not do much for my labido, Probably has something to do with the conker size nuts squashed in her panties.....yukkkkkkk!

My ex used to describe herself as a geezer bird, purely as she used to drink pints and felt she made friends with males a lot easier than with girls. In my eyes, she was far from that though...

OMG! Sounds vaguely familiar!

I tend to find that independent women who maybe dont have time for lipstick and powder get labelled as gezzer birds which is to be honest ridiculous. Though the above photo is even someone i would turn down

Oh sweet Damn Ellen thy endeavours true thy eyes so blue i so wish i could come.... anyway enough of that . Just because a woman is a little practical and doesn't dress to a pre convinced concept defined by men she can still be a goddess !

Back