• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gender neutral toilets in schools

I think I might be transbender . I had the urge to use the women's bog at the Hall . This was at half time after 6 pints.

I have a niece that is now my nephew who grew up in a fecked up family which may or may not have contributed to the sex change I know not but I do know they have my support and love to live life their way and your daughter has my sympathy for having such a blinkered butthole for a dad.

However did our grandparents' generation cope without gender neutral bathrooms?

They tended to beat up, abuse and persecute them.

I know for a fact my Grandfather never beat up or abused any gender neutral bathrooms.

He did however fight his way up through Italy whilst one of his brothers was killed in the battle for Normandy. He made that sacrifice so that a whinging leftie could would have the right to publicly mock his generation and his History. As they always do.

I know for a fact my Grandfather never beat up or abused any gender neutral bathrooms.

He did however fight his way up through Italy whilst one of his brothers was killed in the battle for Normandy. He made that sacrifice so that a whinging leftie could would have the right to publicly mock his generation and his History. As they always do.

Nothing like a huge overreaction is there?

The call for gender neutral bathrooms, Pubey's insinuation that Rigsby's grandfather destroyed public toilets, or the offensively-masculine sounding Normandy!?

**Guardian hat on**

"Normandy" is the consequence of patriarchal oppression. I am going to lobby my MP to rename it Nor-PersonofNonSpecificGender-dy

**Guardian hat off**

Talking of the ungrateful who like to judge our history. I thought you would be busy supporting the RMT today

Why? I'm not a member. Easy to judge history when homosexual men were imprisoned and sentenced to hard labour (Oscar Wilde for example) until fairly recently,

There is a 6 (probably 7 now) year old girl in my kids school who was a girl in year 1 and came back for year 2 as a boy.
Lets hope he/she doesn't regret that when they hit their teens!

I posted this before on the same subject. Gotno problem with people becoming the gender they feel they should have been but really think it’s something that should only be done when an adult. When I was a kid I wanted to be a ninja turtle so bad, I used to daydream about how great it would be and wanted some of that stuff that mutated them so I could be a teenage mutant ninja turtle, if people were actually doing it I have no doubt in my mind that I’d have wanted to become a turtle/human hybrid. Aside from it being impossible, I am quite glad my parents would never have allowed it as I think I would have quite a few regrets now if I were a thirty something mutant ninja turtle.

I have gender neutral loo's in my house...all I ask is that you open a window if you are overly busy in them.
The en suite bog is off limits to everyone except the wife...

I have gender neutral loo's in my house...all I ask is that you open a window if you are overly busy in them.
The en suite bog is off limits to everyone except the wife...

An en-suite in southchurch,boy are you punching above your weight.

Back