• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gender neutral toilets in schools

its bad enough working out how slash urinal etiquette with other men. Add women into the mix and I'm trying to work out how they will use them. Presumably standing on a step, leaning back slightly and aiming ?

its bad enough working out how slash urinal etiquette with other men. Add women into the mix and I'm trying to work out how they will use them. Presumably standing on a step, leaning back slightly and aiming ?

I remember on Dragons Den, somebody made a gadget to allow women to use urinals. :stunned:

I remember on Dragons Den, somebody made a gadget to allow women to use urinals. :stunned:

Doesn't seem too difficult chaps.

Adult content alert

Spoiler:  
[video=youtube;hlk9Z2n2LbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlk9Z2n2LbY[/video]

I posted this before on the same subject. Gotno problem with people becoming the gender they feel they should have been but really think it’s something that should only be done when an adult. When I was a kid I wanted to be a ninja turtle so bad, I used to daydream about how great it would be and wanted some of that stuff that mutated them so I could be a teenage mutant ninja turtle, if people were actually doing it I have no doubt in my mind that I’d have wanted to become a turtle/human hybrid. Aside from it being impossible, I am quite glad my parents would never have allowed it as I think I would have quite a few regrets now if I were a thirty something mutant ninja turtle.
THIS! I have no problem at all with people being comfortable with who they are, however I feel like such a life choice should be made once an adult and hormones have mostly settled down.

THIS! I have no problem at all with people being comfortable with who they are, however I feel like such a life choice should be made once an adult and hormones have mostly settled down.

Looking briefly on line, there's a lot of young kids (11 or so) who wish they had been born the opposite sex. I'd love to ask a transgender person when they knew.

Looking briefly on line, there's a lot of young kids (11 or so) who wish they had been born the opposite sex. I'd love to ask a transgender person when they knew.

Yes, would be interesting to find out when they know, however another factor, if you are Gay you realise at different times, some people realised they were Gay from a very young age 4 or so and others don't realise until they are adults, although I don't know a transgender to my knowledge, I went to school with a kid who knew he was gay from the age of about 6 and was very sure that he wanted to be a girl from about 12 I suppose, I bumped into him about a month ago, He realised at the age of 22 (he had started going out as a woman when he reached 19) that actually he was straight and it was all a phase and is now Engaged with his first child due, It's a tough one to call when the right time is!

Yes, would be interesting to find out when they know, however another factor, if you are Gay you realise at different times, some people realised they were Gay from a very young age 4 or so and others don't realise until they are adults, although I don't know a transgender to my knowledge, I went to school with a kid who knew he was gay from the age of about 6 and was very sure that he wanted to be a girl from about 12 I suppose, I bumped into him about a month ago, He realised at the age of 22 (he had started going out as a woman when he reached 19) that actually he was straight and it was all a phase and is now Engaged with his first child due, It's a tough one to call when the right time is!

Conversely I friend of mine got married and had kids. He then came out. His wife and him divorced, she went back to live in South Africa (where she was from) and took their kids with her. This was when the kids were very young.

The eldest is now at university over here, and the youngest still lives in SA with her mum, but plans on coming back here when she finishes school.

My friend now lives with his very long term boyfriend, and sends money over to SA on a regular basis. Him and his ex-wife still get on reasonably well.

Back