• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He claims the suit he wore, was around 40lbs. That’s about 3st - which is the weight of a small child. He must be knackered on family days out.

Imagine the poor **** working on a building site for 9 hours a day. Or as a removal man.

His pride is hurt. It sounds like he’s trying to convince himself, more than anyone else. Obviously he’s making himself look a ******** in the process, but he’s still coming to terms with it I suppose. That’s what happens when you surround yourself with sycophantic yes men. Jay Deas being a great example of that.

Further proof of his delusion, is the fact that he’s sacked his trainer Mark Breland, (the man who threw the towel in) For those unaware, Breland is a Olympic gold medalist, and former WBA World Champion. In short, he knows his business.

A few weeks away from the media will do him some good. Give him a chance to re-evaluate the situation.

Again, I don’t want a third fight, as;

1) There’s no need, Fury has bossed him twice

2) It further delays the unification bout with AJ

I don't think any fans want a third fight but on the flip side I think we would all still watch it and it would still generate big money so I can fully understand why Wilder would invoke his right to have one. I think there will be a 3rd fight

I don't think any fans want a third fight but on the flip side I think we would all still watch it and it would still generate big money so I can fully understand why Wilder would invoke his right to have one. I think there will be a 3rd fight

Oh we’d all definitely watch it. I’d actually be tempted to go out to Vegas for it, tbh.

Seeing the build-up last week brought back the Hatton memories for me, along with a serious case of FOMO.

The thing is the Fury v Wilder III makes more money than Fury v Joshua in Vegas. People know who Wilder is out there the rhetoric has been built and his profile is known. Who in America really knows who Joshua is? Last time he was over there he got smashed by an overweight Mexican.

Money wise the Fury Wilder rematch makes more money than Fury v Joshua. We may want to see Fury v Joshua next but I can’t see it happening. It will take some serious step aside money for Pulev to step aside and he will know that. Plus there is also a risk AJ could lose that fight! No one saw him losing to Ruiz, I rate Pulev higher than I do Ruiz.

The thing is the Fury v Wilder III makes more money than Fury v Joshua in Vegas. People know who Wilder is out there the rhetoric has been built and his profile is known. Who in America really knows who Joshua is? Last time he was over there he got smashed by an overweight Mexican.

Money wise the Fury Wilder rematch makes more money than Fury v Joshua. We may want to see Fury v Joshua next but I can’t see it happening. It will take some serious step aside money for Pulev to step aside and he will know that. Plus there is also a risk AJ could lose that fight! No one saw him losing to Ruiz, I rate Pulev higher than I do Ruiz.

Thats the greed side of this sport. It’s why people like Jay Deas have been talking gibberish since Sunday. People like him & Finkel don’t care about a fighters wellbeing. They never have. All they’re interested in, is earning money off of someone else’s (mis)fortunes.

Heavy Suit. Bayliss was cheating. Tyson punches wrong.

It’s all a load of cobblers, intended to (1) rile Wilder up, & (2) allow him to save face.

Personally, if it does happen, I don’t think Wilder will be in it for the money. I’m not suggesting he’ll turn it down, but for him it’s about salvaging pride.

He’s like an adolescent, who has been convinced to believe his own hype, and is now shocked and in denial, when that hype turned out to be fraudulent.

For years he banged on about wanting a real test. He got it. Twice. And twice he was embarrassed.

This is the same man who kept banging on about wanting a dead body on his record, but now blames a robocop fancydress costume, for his loss. Can you imagine one of the HoF’s saying something like that?

It’s beyond parody.

Still, if anything good comes of this, it’ll be Wilder not randomly screeching BOMB SQUAAAAAAD anymore. The mug.
:Smile2:

Wilder will need a lot of money to get in with Fury for another beating, sorry Ricky think not

Del boy aint gunna do ****, other than take punishment.

This is a test to see how quick Usyk can dispatch someone of Chisora’s calibre.

Del boy aint gunna do ****, other than take punishment.

This is a test to see how quick Usyk can dispatch someone of Chisora’s calibre.
I love Del boy but you should be right. He's a tough ******* though and Usyk at heavyweight is still a big unknown. Personally I think Usyk will struggle to knock Del boy out, my guess would be UD but we'll see, hopefully

I think you underestimate Usyk, he can be a power puncher we saw what he did to Bellew. When Chisora goes he goes emphatically and I really think with his age and depending on how his camp goes I expect he’ll lose by KO/TKO/RTD.

Usyk if he proves to be as good as he was at cruiser up at heavy is the one and only threat to Fury. But he doesn’t really cause that much of a threat because Fury is well elite level!!

I think you underestimate Usyk, he can be a power puncher we saw what he did to Bellew. When Chisora goes he goes emphatically and I really think with his age and depending on how his camp goes I expect he’ll lose by KO/TKO/RTD.

Usyk if he proves to be as good as he was at cruiser up at heavy is the one and only threat to Fury. But he doesn’t really cause that much of a threat because Fury is well elite level!!
I'm not saying you are wrong, it's all just a bit of an unknown at this stage though. A lot of if's in anyone's theory which is why I like this fight as a 1st real test at heavyweight

Tyson Fury v AJ is off the cards for a bit. AJ is up to fight Kubrat Pulev on 20th June at Spurs.

Tyson Fury v AJ is off the cards for a bit. AJ is up to fight Kubrat Pulev on 20th June at Spurs.

Fury - AJ won’t be until next summer at the earliest, IMO.

If this rematch between Fury & Wilder happens (and I’m still sceptical that it will), that means Tyson will likely fight next at the end of this year, or start of next year. That will be against Dillian Whyte, as he is the mandatory challenger to the WBC Title.

Anyway, a month is a long time in any sport, and Wilder’s off to Africa for an extended holiday now, and won’t be back until April. Let’s see if he’s still as confident for the rematch, when he gets back. If he steps aside, the Whyte fight would move up & the AJ - Fury could happen at the end of this year,

Although, it certainly wouldn’t be in a stadium, what with it being the middle of winter. Saudi Arabia or Las Vegas, would be the only possible destinations, I believe.

Fury - AJ won’t be until next summer at the earliest, IMO.

If this rematch between Fury & Wilder happens (and I’m still sceptical that it will), that means Tyson will likely fight next at the end of this year, or start of next year. That will be against Dillian Whyte, as he is the mandatory challenger to the WBC Title.

Anyway, a month is a long time in any sport, and Wilder’s off to Africa for an extended holiday now, and won’t be back until April. Let’s see if he’s still as confident for the rematch, when he gets back. If he steps aside, the Whyte fight would move up & the AJ - Fury could happen at the end of this year,

Although, it certainly wouldn’t be in a stadium, what with it being the middle of winter. Saudi Arabia or Las Vegas, would be the only possible destinations, I believe.

It’s pretty much confirmed for 18th of July in Vegas Fury v Wilder III.

Anyone who genuinely thought Fury v AJ would be next is high on crack!

Back