• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It appears AJ is no longer the golden child. The stunt in Watford has gone down like a lead balloon. Wonder if people now believe they Eddie Chambers messages that were subsequently ignored.

I believed it from the start. It was too random, not to be true. And that’s aside from the fact that Matchroom first denied it was real, then quickly changed it to the old hacking excuse.

Who is bellator? Is he good?

Probably the best post I’ve ever seen on this forum ?

If it makes you feel any better mate, I don’t know **** all about that Bellator stuff either, and if it wasn’t for the fact I’ve actually seen it on late night TV before, I might have asked the same question ?

Also, when I met Chizzy a few years back, he came across as a bit of a dick tbh. But that was back then, when he had severe anger issues, so who knows.

This is why smack heads shouldn’t be allowed on social media

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Surely even the casuals should see after the Ruiz fight and Fury’s last two fights that AJ isn’t going to have an easy night.

On Bellator, one of their biggest stars is Michael Venom Page (MVP). You may remember MVP from when David Haye tried his had at being a manager, he was one of his fighters. He had a few fights against the usual fat doorman who is 1-75 and then went back to Bellator. Another Bellator fighter for those who are fans of ****e television is Aaron Chalmers of Geordie Shore.

Here is a personal favourite clip of MVP when he won and celebrated like this. His opponents face was a mess after receiving a knee to the cranium.

If it’s Vegas, im in

You know how to get it done, sort a brother out! I’ll come with you.

Have you seen AJ is getting a load of **** on social media on all the posts about this fight. People hoping he gets knocked out for his comments etc.

You know how to get it done, sort a brother out! I’ll come with you.

Have you seen AJ is getting a load of **** on social media on all the posts about this fight. People hoping he gets knocked out for his comments etc.

Haha mate you ain’t seen World Championship Boxing until you’ve seen it in Sin City. It’s like the best away day you’ve ever had, multiplied by a thousand.

Nah haven’t really looked, but I can imagine. Like I said the other day, his speech was hypocritical, divisive gibberish.

His mask slipped when he sent those messages to Eddie Chambers.

Haha mate you ain’t seen World Championship Boxing until you’ve seen it in Sin City. It’s like the best away day you’ve ever had, multiplied by a thousand.

Nah haven’t really looked, but I can imagine. Like I said the other day, his speech was hypocritical, divisive gibberish.

His mask slipped when he sent those messages to Eddie Chambers.

I’ve told my wife I want to go to Vegas to watch boxing for my 40th birthday which is 6 years away. But I’d be willing to splash out to go to see AJ get smashed by Fury.

I’ve told my wife I want to go to Vegas to watch boxing for my 40th birthday which is 6 years away. But I’d be willing to splash out to go to see AJ get smashed by Fury.

My missus has been to Vegas with me four times, and is desperate to see a big boxing event out there.

Even if you don’t go for the boxing, hit me up, and I’ll give you the rundown of what to do out there, to guarantee you have an immense birthday

I believed it from the start. It was too random, not to be true. And that’s aside from the fact that Matchroom first denied it was real, then quickly changed it to the old hacking excuse.

Probably the best post I’ve ever seen on this forum ?

If it makes you feel any better mate, I don’t know **** all about that Bellator stuff either, and if it wasn’t for the fact I’ve actually seen it on late night TV before, I might have asked the same question ?

Also, when I met Chizzy a few years back, he came across as a bit of a dick tbh. But that was back then, when he had severe anger issues, so who knows.
I'm glad I could provide a giggle in these grim times haha.

I think most boxers are dicks IMO, you have to be a certain kind of person to be successful and most are naturally aggressive people. Klitschko is just about the only heavyweight I've seen with his head screwed on, maybe Haye as well. Fury seems to have turned a corner but has had his issues and has said some dumb stuff, seems likeable now though. People grow and I think that has been the case with Fury which is why he is so celebrated now. I think Chisora probably still has anger issues, he is just better with the the PR side of things now. Bellew is a nut job too!

I'm glad I could provide a giggle in these grim times haha.

I think most boxers are dicks IMO, you have to be a certain kind of person to be successful and most are naturally aggressive people. Klitschko is just about the only heavyweight I've seen with his head screwed on, maybe Haye as well. Fury seems to have turned a corner but has had his issues and has said some dumb stuff, seems likeable now though. People grow and I think that has been the case with Fury which is why he is so celebrated now. I think Chisora probably still has anger issues, he is just better with the the PR side of things now. Bellew is a nut job too!

You’re spot on. I’ve often defended boxers when it comes to controversial comments & actions, for the simple fact that the majority of them are as thick as two short planks, and therefore shouldn’t be judged by the same standards that you’d expect from an academic scholar.

You’re spot on. I’ve often defended boxers when it comes to controversial comments & actions, for the simple fact that the majority of them are as thick as two short planks, and therefore shouldn’t be judged by the same standards that you’d expect from an academic scholar.

They also get punched in the head for a living which doesn’t help.

Back