• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Povetkin has failed a Covid test so the rematch is now off. Eddie Hearn has hinted at trying to get Whyte v Fury. Can’t see it happening but would be a much better fight than Kabyal!

Brook v Crawford tonight, what do people think. A couple of my mates think Brook is at a really good price, 8/1 and don't think Crawford is as good as he's made out to be?

Brook v Crawford tonight, what do people think. A couple of my mates think Brook is at a really good price, 8/1 and don't think Crawford is as good as he's made out to be?

Brook hit 147 first time on the scales since 2017. A very impressive feat for a man who has killed himself many times to make weight.

Kell is a MASSIVE 147 and Crawford is a small 147. There isn’t a great difference in age. Kell has not been the same since that Golovkin injury. He put on a valiant display against Spence and had that injury not given him issues he could’ve nicked that on points.

Crawford is an outstanding fighter and his ability to switch stance is exceptional. He has power and he will be targeting those eye sockets knowing they’re Kell’s weakness. If Kell can roll back the years and put in a performance like he did against Shawn Porter. Remember he was the outsider for that fight too then we could have a real war on our hands.

If Kell pulls this off it has to be up there with the greatest win on the road for a British fighter. It will be up there with Honeyghan vs Curry!

I am a massive Kell Brook fan and was at Bramall Lane for the Spence fight, I really hope he does roll it back and prove everyone wrong. He is fighting the #1 P4P fighter in the world! It’s not going to be an easy night but he looks in great shape and I have everything crossed for Kell.

ALL OF THE LIGHTS BABI! Give Crawford some of those chocolate brownies!

Gutted for Brook, that’s levels in boxing for you. He looked good for the first two and then Crawford switched to southpaw and he appeared to struggle. Think Kell probably retires or chases the Khan fight (not that the interest is there anymore), not much else left for him.

Crawford vs Spence needs to happen next and I hope he ends Spence’s career dirty drinking driving ****!

Crawford vs Spence needs to happen next and I hope he ends Spence’s career dirty drinking driving ****!

Yep, hope Crawford does a real number on Spence.

Errol has gotta get through Danny Garcia first, which he should but you never know what Spence is going to be like since he had the crash.

Yep, hope Crawford does a real number on Spence.

Errol has gotta get through Danny Garcia first, which he should but you never know what Spence is going to be like since he had the crash.

Absolutely, have you seen him in interviews since his crash. He doesn’t seem all there! I’m very surprised they are allowing him to continue. I’d love to see him get smashed by Garcia.

Even before the crash I think he is massively overrated. How people have him in their P4P list is beyond me.

Gutted for Brook, that’s levels in boxing for you. He looked good for the first two and then Crawford switched to southpaw and he appeared to struggle. Think Kell probably retires or chases the Khan fight (not that the interest is there anymore), not much else left for him.

I avoided the result and watched yesterday afternoon. 1st 2 I thought I could get something here! then reality set in haha

I avoided the result and watched yesterday afternoon. 1st 2 I thought I could get something here! then reality set in haha

The Southpaw change just ****ed it up for him. It was almost like Crawford toyed with him.

Canelo vs Callum Smith it is! December 19th and we now have Boxing on Boxing Day! Ryan Garcia vs Luke Campbell.

Canelo will beat Smith especially going off Smith’s last performance against John Ryder who I had winning. Smith is tall and has a big area of his body for Canelo to smash into with his blistering body shots. Don’t think this one goes the distance. Think it’ll be a similar fight to when Liam fought him.

Also it’ll be on DAZN UK which for the first month as an introductory offer will be £1.99. Which is amazing value especially as they’re charging £19.99 for AJ v Pulev.

Impressive win from Conor Benn last night. Not sure what level he is currently but I think he has come on leaps and bounds. Formella went 12 rounds with Shawn Porter and showed he had a tank on him.

He was calling out Josh Kelly and I think that is a good fight and something we need to see more of. Prospect v prospect, then we can send our best of to fight the best.

Kelly can be outstanding on his day he can also be frustrating with his showing off. Showing off is great when you’re winning the fight easily.

Impressive win from Conor Benn last night. Not sure what level he is currently but I think he has come on leaps and bounds. Formella went 12 rounds with Shawn Porter and showed he had a tank on him.

He was calling out Josh Kelly and I think that is a good fight and something we need to see more of. Prospect v prospect, then we can send our best of to fight the best.

Kelly can be outstanding on his day he can also be frustrating with his showing off. Showing off is great when you’re winning the fight easily.
Yep I was impressed, and I've not been impressed with him at all previously. I guess because of his name we saw him earlier than you do most fighters and so we saw him at his rawest when he wasn't great, hopefully he is growing into a good boxer now

Yep I was impressed, and I've not been impressed with him at all previously. I guess because of his name we saw him earlier than you do most fighters and so we saw him at his rawest when he wasn't great, hopefully he is growing into a good boxer now

What didn’t help was he was thrust straight into the limelight. I was there for his debut he was co main for the Joshua v Martin fight. Anyone would think he was the second coming of Floyd Mayweather the way they sold him on the night. There he was lined up against a bouncer from down the road.

Last night he looked decent, mature and had sparks of his father. I listen to him a lot on TalkSport when he is a guest, he comes across very level headed now. When he first burst onto the scene he was surrounded by the wrong crowd Ohara Davies and Ted Cheeseman but it seems now they’ve left the scene he is flourishing. Again I don’t know what level he will be at but I do want to see the fight against Josh Kelly.

With no knock outs! :ROFL:

I was intrigued at first. Two of the ATG’s squaring off in an exhibition bout was always going to draw attention.

But this has slowly turned farcical, and now has a Rocky Balboa Vs. Thunderlips, feel about it.

I was intrigued at first. Two of the ATG’s squaring off in an exhibition bout was always going to draw attention.

But this has slowly turned farcical, and now has a Rocky Balboa Vs. Thunderlips, feel about it.

It’s broken records already for pre sale PPV numbers.

Big one tonight.

Dubois vs Joyce.

Who have you got?

I’m going for Dubois by TKO in the mid to late rounds. I’d say probably about round 8 if I was pressed to pick one.

Big one tonight.

Dubois vs Joyce.

Who have you got?

I’m going for Dubois by TKO in the mid to late rounds. I’d say probably about round 8 if I was pressed to pick one.

Same.

Dubois by stoppage for me. Joyce has no tank, and gasses early. My gut says Dubois stoppage as early as the 4th-5th

Back