• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The fans being in the stadium doesn’t matter, they make more money in Abu Dhabi, Saudi or Vegas than they would having 90-100k in Wembley. I think it’ll happen overseas as that’s where the money is. Certainly the first fight anyway. (If it ever happens)

It should happen in England without a doubt, and Wembley would be the obvious choice for something of this magnitude.

If it’s held in America, then we may end up having it on at 4am... which is ****.

It’s a travesty if it happens in Saudi Arabia. Principles and morals determine that. Sure it makes a fortune, but these two are already minted, and they’d still earn a storage locker full of crisp pound notes if they fought anywhere else in the world.

If it’s anywhere outside of The U.K., then there is only ONE destination that should ever be considered, and that’s the fight capital of the world... and The Raiders brand spanking new $2bn stadium would be a fitting venue....

It should happen in England without a doubt, and Wembley would be the obvious choice for something of this magnitude.

If it’s held in America, then we may end up having it on at 4am... which is ****.

It’s a travesty if it happens in Saudi Arabia. Principles and morals determine that. Sure it makes a fortune, but these two are already minted, and they’d still earn a storage locker full of crisp pound notes if they fought anywhere else in the world.

If it’s anywhere outside of The U.K., then there is only ONE destination that should ever be considered, and that’s the fight capital of the world... and The Raiders brand spanking new $2bn stadium would be a fitting venue....

Come on Nik, you should know it’s not about the fighters. It’s the promoters and sponsors lining their pockets.

If it wasn’t about money then AJ would stick the WBO belt in the bin and fight Fury.

Come on Nik, you should know it’s not about the fighters. It’s the promoters and sponsors lining their pockets.

If it wasn’t about money then AJ would stick the WBO belt in the bin and fight Fury.

For sure, but they’ve got to factor in the sheer magnitude of this fight, and how it will be forever remembered. We’re not talking about just another HW unification, we’re talking about a genuine 10/10 crossover fight, which only comes around one or twice every decade, and in British terms, it’s probably the biggest of all time.

Does Hearn or Warren care about that? I don’t know. But for all that is right and holy, this fight needs happen in one place, and one place only.

For sure, but they’ve got to factor in the sheer magnitude of this fight, and how it will be forever remembered. We’re not talking about just another HW unification, we’re talking about a genuine 10/10 crossover fight, which only comes around one or twice every decade, and in British terms, it’s probably the biggest of all time.

Does Hearn or Warren care about that? I don’t know. But for all that is right and holy, this fight needs happen in one place, and one place only.

You have to factor into this Bob Arum who has more pull over Tyson than Warren does. Arum knows regardless of where it is the UK fans will watch. If he does it in the US on US time he will get more PPV buys plus the UK buys. And as you said about the Raiders stadium that gets similar numbers to Wembley so there is your ticket sales.

We are not talking the difference in 10’s of millions the difference between the UK and US/Saudi is 100’s of millions.

I get about legacy and it has to be in the UK, I just can’t see it.

Canelo masterclass against Callum Smith. That bloke is unreal, would like to see him in against BJS next, think he would give him more trouble than Smith did.

Garcia v Campbell, I struggled for a stream so I paid the £1.99 for a monthly subscription of DAZN seeing as the ring walk will be at 11pm UK time I think money well spent.

Garcia points victory is my prediction.

I can’t see Campbell stopping him, and I don’t see Garcia doing what Loma & Linares couldn’t.

Garcia points victory is my prediction.

I can’t see Campbell stopping him, and I don’t see Garcia doing what Loma & Linares couldn’t.

Yeah, think Garcia will struggle to knock out Campbell and think the southpaw stance and height will be the reason.

**** me with that ring entrance he needs to make a statement!

****!! Didn’t see that one coming. Knockdown in the second.

Holy ****!! What a body shot!! Garcia is the real deal.

That division is full of unreal talent! Still think Lopez smashes the lot though.

PACMAN verses the unbeaten 21 year old Garcia set for 2021.

Are you on about Ryan Garcia? As in the 22 year old lightweight? No way Pacquiao drops 12lbs to fight him. He is a welterweight world champion why would he drop his belt to fight a lad with no belt?

Reactions: GBJ
Are you on about Ryan Garcia? As in the 22 year old lightweight? No way Pacquiao drops 12lbs to fight him. He is a welterweight world champion why would he drop his belt to fight a lad with no belt?
told they be fighting at 140 weight limit

video was on you tube Ryan Garcia was saying it also .And was told by my good friend here who is MPs personal bodyguard and martial arts trainer.

video was on you tube Ryan Garcia was saying it also .And was told by my good friend here who is MPs personal bodyguard and martial arts trainer.

Have you got a link to the YouTube video? I’m sorry but for Garcia the money fight is Tank at 135 and the money division is 135. Teo, Haney, Tank and Garcia can do a round Robin and earn some serious money. Plus there are others outside those 4 who are big money fights too.

I find it crazy that Pacquiao would drop his welterweight title to fight someone who has no title at a lower weight. It doesn’t make sense for Manny or Ryan Garcia. I can guarantee you it won’t happen in 2021.

As far as I’m aware, Garcia & Davis have already tentatively agreed to face each other next.

The suggestion of Pacquiao dropping nearly a stone in weight to fight an up and comer, is, well... odd.

It’s hard to equate, but it would be something similar to Canelo dropping back to Welter to face Uzbekistanian Kudratillo Abdukakhorov

Back