• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jesus Christ, I’ve just watched the BJS video, what a prick! I went to an charity evening he was at and he came across so humble and a genuinely sound bloke. The pricks in the car didn’t help the situation by goading him on, still not acceptable. Talks of him losing his license, such a waste of a truly talented fighter. Wouldn’t be surprised if Dominic Ingle dropped him after that, wouldn’t want that associated with his gym.

Failed a drug test now, talk about ****ing a career up quickly

Failed a drug test now, talk about ****ing a career up quickly

Just seen that, he really has gone off the rails! Such a shame because his talent at middleweight is enough to beat anyone in that division. Yet another fighter he’s ****ed over!

Heard from a very reliable source who has spoken with a member of the Andrade team. He says that they expect the fight to still be on.

Turns out it’s been blown massively out of proportion and the fight will still be on. Still there is some serious questions about things going on at the Ingle Gym. If you’ve seen the condition Dominic is in you’ll know exactly what I mean.

Would love to see Smith do it tonight. Fingers crossed.

Yep me too, he’s finally get the world title shot he’s been waiting for. Will be a close fight with Smith just nicking it I reckon, unless Groves shoulder doesn’t hold out and then I could see him struggling and either retire or get KO’d. But my final prediction is Smith SD.

Never doubted him! When given the chance at the top level he has proved himself a real champion and an elite level fighter. Still young and has a long and successful career ahead. Great win tonight!

Rocky fielding v Canelo
I'm a bit shocked. What do we think of that??

I’m shocked too, especially as a first defence of his ‘world title’. It’s like throwing a lamb to the slaughter. With HBO stopping the broadcast of boxing there is a huge amount of elite level fighters looking for a TV platform. Canelo funnily enough is one of those and Hearn has his DAZN money. Bet you find he signs a broadcast deal with DAZN shortly before or after the fight.

Unfortunately Hearn’s luck is out when it comes to being his promoter. He’s Golden Boys Golden Boy! De La Hoya has been great for his career, I could never see him with anyone else.

Some big fights this weekend. Looking forward to Cattarall v Davies and seeing that gobby **** Davies get shut up again. Johnson v Beterbiev is almost the same as Ryder v Canelo. If Johnson pulls off a win then IMO it’s got to be one of the most impressive wins overseas from a UK fighter.

This is boxing, but for Marsh I’ll make the exception. Mac v Khabib is going to be an interesting one. One is has amazing stand up and one has amazing ground work. Khabib looked really drained in the weigh in, he has always struggled to make weight. Could be a factor. This goes one of two ways, Conor early or Khabib in the middle to late rounds. I want Khabib to win, cannot stand McGregor.

Well...That was eventful!

Very! Will be interesting to see the punishment they hand out to Khabib. Obviously golden boy can get away with anything, racism, taking the **** out of Khabib’s religion and family. I don’t condone what he did but you can’t blame him for losing it.

Very! Will be interesting to see the punishment they hand out to Khabib. Obviously golden boy can get away with anything, racism, taking the **** out of Khabib’s religion and family. I don’t condone what he did but you can’t blame him for losing it.

I like Conor but I think it was coming. Don't agree with what Khabib did, but I don't think anyone can be under any illusions on why he did it. Think Conor knows and accepts that too, hence no charges pressed. Got to be able to take it if you're dishing it out. Crazy scenes though, couldn't believe what I was watching. The rematch will be ridiculous, got no doubt for all his anger there was a little gleam in Dana's eyes watching that unfold all the same - Controversy creates cash!

I like the super series idea so although I know nothing of the bantamweight division thought I'd take a look. Wasn't expecting devastating KOs at that weight but Inoue delivered just that, 1st I've seen of the guy but looking forward to seeing him again in the next round.

I like the super series idea so although I know nothing of the bantamweight division thought I'd take a look. Wasn't expecting devastating KOs at that weight but Inoue delivered just that, 1st I've seen of the guy but looking forward to seeing him again in the next round.

For a guy of his weight his KO record is outstanding. It’s like his hands are made of concrete.

Back