• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For a guy of his weight his KO record is outstanding. It’s like his hands are made of concrete.
Yeah I went through some of his other fights on youtube last night and he's got some power! It looks like the Final will be Ryan Burnett v Inoue, well the expert opinion seems to be they are by far the best 2 in the mix. Inoue has definitely picked up a fan in me though! Never thought in a million yrs I'd start following a non british bantamweight!

Yeah I went through some of his other fights on youtube last night and he's got some power! It looks like the Final will be Ryan Burnett v Inoue, well the expert opinion seems to be they are by far the best 2 in the mix. Inoue has definitely picked up a fan in me though! Never thought in a million yrs I'd start following a non british bantamweight!

I wouldn’t be so sure. Zolani Tete! He’s a dark horse in that division and have a look at this if you were impressed with Inoue.

Gutted for Lewis Ritson, outboxed by a dangerous European fighter. Hearn needs a massive word with his matchmaker. Way too often now they’re getting put in with these European fighters who they obviously haven’t researched.

Wasn't as impressive as I expected Tete, but through to the semis with a unanimous decision

Styles make fights and that Russian guy’s style didn’t suit Tete. Tete vs Burnett or Inoue will be a much more interesting fight.

Styles make fights and that Russian guy’s style didn’t suit Tete. Tete vs Burnett or Inoue will be a much more interesting fight.

True, he was in control of the match and never looked like losing so I guess you could say it was impressive in that respect. After seeing the showreel I was expecting a KO though, so I guess that is where my disappointment stems from. It sounds like Burnett v Donaire should be a foregone conclusion, which would mean a Tete v Burnett Semi

Gutted for Hughie Fury tonight, that cut he got in the 2nd was a real nasty one and obviously affected his game plan. He did look really tired as the rounds went on and Pulev for a 37 year old put a shift in.

Looks like it could be Joshua v Pulev in April then if he wants to keep his IBF strap.

Gutted for Hughie Fury tonight, that cut he got in the 2nd was a real nasty one and obviously affected his game plan. He did look really tired as the rounds went on and Pulev for a 37 year old put a shift in.

Looks like it could be Joshua v Pulev in April then if he wants to keep his IBF strap.

Doesn't whet the appetite does it? Reckon that will be the fight though. Wilder doesn't look likely and Fury is a non starter as if he wins Wilder has a rematch clause allegedly and if he loses its not gonna be attractive to Hearn and Joshua

I thought that was dead! At least that was what Hearn was saying a week or so ago. Come on Del Boy!

Well the bellend has decided to have it the same day as Frampton v Warrington. Why can’t they just speak to each other and separate these decent fights. I hate having to pick between the two!

Well the bellend has decided to have it the same day as Frampton v Warrington. Why can’t they just speak to each other and separate these decent fights. I hate having to pick between the two!
Yeah it's very petty and childish. I'll be watching Del boy v Whyte and I'll catch the Frampton v Warrington fight the next day I think.

Yeah it's very petty and childish. I'll be watching Del boy v Whyte and I'll catch the Frampton v Warrington fight the next day I think.

Think I might go to the Whyte v Chisora 2 fight. If Manchester was nearer I would’ve gone to that instead. If I wasn’t going to go to one I would pay for the Frampton one and then catch the Chisora fight later.

I hope Chisora smashes Whyte, he’s the most overrated fighter at the moment.

Loving that the Burnett v donaire super series fight is streaming free on YouTube tonight

A lot of people have been complaining that they haven’t arranged a deal with a UK tv station. What’s the problem it’s free on YouTube and Facebook! Otherwise it would be PPV on ITV.

Back